7) Dark Enchantress X Pure Vanilla (Smut)

Requested by XxNightmare_UwUxX

--------------------------

Pure Vanilla was walking around his Kingdom with Black Raisin.

"Sir, do you want limes?" Black Raisin asked.

"Limes? They sell limes?" Pure Vanilla was confused. When did his Kingdom sell limes?

"Hm, yeah they do. They are importing from the Hollyberry Kingdom, like our Blackberry supply is from the Dark Cacao Kingdom." Black Raisin explained.

"Hm, I wonder when Hollyberry started growing limes." Pure Vanilla chuckled.

"Since before she became Queen, they only just started being exported to out Kingdom." Black Raisin smiled.

"Hm, I guess I'll try it. Get a kilo." Pure Vanilla smiled as Black Raisin walked to get the limes.

Pure Vanilla moved his staff around before spotting a strange Cookie.

"Huh?" Pure Vanilla was confused, he turned around to see if Black Raisin was next to him, she wasn't, she was still buying the limes.

Pure Vanilla sighed before walking to the Cookie.

"Hey! Wait up!" Pure Vanilla started running after the Cookie, before they stopped.

"Hi! Who are you?" Pure Vanilla asked before the Cookie turned around, and took off their mask.

"White Lily. I think you remember me?" White Lily smiled, but she didn't look like White Lily, she had red eyes and horns, White Lily never had red eyes, only magenta, and no horns.

"But you don't look like her?" Pure Vanilla was confused before White Lily walked up to him and put her finger on his lips.

"As you know I was Dark Enchantress, I fought against the corruption and reverted to normal, but not all of it. Hense why I still have horns and red eyes." White Lily smiled.

"I'm sorry for not recognising you, My Love. I just got skeptical..." Pure Vanilla sighed.

"Say, how is erm-... Our son?..." White Lily hesitated.

"I don't know... I lost him during the Dark Flour War..." Pure Vanilla chuckled sheepishly.

"We could have another, as you always wanted a daughter, correct?" White Lily smiled.

"But that makes no sense... We only just got reunited?..." Pure Vanilla mumbled.

"Well, if you lost him... Just under two decades ago, we can make another one!" White Lily chuckled.

'But White Lily never would want to replace him... Not unless he died...' Pure Vanilla thought to himself. 'But then maybe she just wants another child, perhaps not to replace him?' Pure Vanilla thought to himself.

Black Raisin ran over, her face turned to aggravation when she saw White Lily.

"Sir, that's not White Lily, is it?..." Black Raisin mumbled, White Lily's face became frustrated but quickly turned to sorrow.

"It is her, what gives you the idea that she isn't her?" Pure Vanilla asked.

"Nothing... Just slightly skeptical... That's all..." Black Raisin mumbled as she ran back tongue Kingdom.

"What's up with her?..." White Lily asked.

"Just trust issues. Now let's get back home! You must be hungry!" Pure Vanilla smiled as he grabbed White Lily's hand, White Lily nodded, as walked back to the Castle.