9) Moonlight X Sea Fairy (Smut)

Requested by: 1oceanbluestars

I can't walk very well, lmao.

-------------------------

The night was darker, the gentle sea breeze blew ever so sweetly, yet the moon was more seductive then usual, Cookies kissing on the beach.

The moon was just perfectly placed over the ocean, that it reflected the beauty of the combination.

Moonlight sat on her moon as she looked down over the ocean, a sweet voice was singing, serenading any Cookies what went passed. Moonlight looked around, only to see Sea Fairy sitting on a rock, serenading.

"Your voice is as beautiful as usual, dear." Moonlight smiled as she listened deeply into Sea Fairy's voice. Sea Fairy stopped and looked at her.

"Awww, Darling. No need to compliment me, it makes me blush!" Sea Fairy chuckled as she blushed. Moonlight smiled more.

"Oh, Dear. No need to get flustered, you need to carry on Serenading. Other wise the Cookies will be upset. This night is the of love." Moonlight chuckled, as she moved closer to Sea Fairy.

"Yes, Darling I know, but I must have a quick break. Otherwise my voice will disappear." Sea Fairy chuckled as she moved the ocean to make a staircase for Moonlight to walk down. Moonlight carefully walked down and sat on the rock next to her.

"Dear, since it is the night of love, perhaps we should do something like that!" Moonlight chuckled as she rubbed Sea Fairy's hand.

"Hm, like what?" Sea Fairy asked.

"Kissing, hugging, talking, fucking!" Moonlight chuckled.

"I- What was the last one?" Sea Fairy asked, her face redder then before.

"Fucking?" Moonlight chuckled again.

"But no Cookies are doing that on the beach?" Sea Fairy turned her head around to face the beach.

"Oh! Hm, I see... I was wrong... There is..." Sea Fairy chuckled slightly.

"About 14 couples. We can make that 15." Moonlight chuckled as she rubbed Sea Fairy's back.

"Hm. Yes, we shall make that 15." Sea Fairy chuckled.

"How about we go onto my moon, and do it there." Moonlight chuckled, as she waited for Sea Fairy to make the ocean back into a staircase so they can go on Moonlight's moon.

"Yes, we shall. More private than." Sea Fairy chuckled as she made a staircase. Moonlight grabbed Sea Fairy's wrist and dragged her to Moonlight's moon.

"Well, dear. Who will be in control?" Moonlight asked.

"Hm, you, I don't feel like it tonight." Sea Fairy chuckled as she adjusted herself.

"Yes, of course." Moonlight chuckled. This wasn't their first time, they knew what to do, but they will need to be quiet since the Cookies on the beach most likely did not want to hear them fucking.

Moonlight chuckled as she lifted up Sea Fairy's dress, Moonlight pulled Sea Fairy's panties down, as she spread Sea Fairy's legs.

"Hm~" Moonlight started to think.

"Aha! I have an idea!" Moonlight chuckled, she never has topped before.

Moonlight moved her head to Sea Fairy's Cookiussy, licking the lip gently. Sea Fairy winced slightly as she shut her legs quickly.

"Your breath is cold!" Sea Fairy giggled slightly as she reopened her legs.

"Yeah, but yours is as cold as the ocean breeze." Moonlight chuckled.

"Dare I say this, but your like a nightmare dressed like a daydream!" Sea Fairy chuckled, only to jolt as Moonlight licked her Cookiussy.

A slight moan came from Sea Fairy as she closed her eyes and covered her mouth. Moonlight gently licked her Cookiussy, as she moved her hands to Sea Fairy's tits, carefully yet viciously fondled them. Sea Fairy grabbed Moonlight's hair as she moaned.

"Do we have atleast a toy?~ Ahh~" Sea Fairy moaned gently as she asked.

"Yeah, I do. Let me to grab it~" Moonlight chuckled as she went to grab it.

"Oh witch, it's a vibrator?" Sea Fairy giggled.

"Yeah. Don't ask." Moonlight giggled as she put the vibrator next to Sea Fairy's Cookiussy.

"Put it in~" Sea Fairy chuckled Moonlight shoved it in her. Sea Fairy began moaning again.

"It's not even turned on, yet your moaning." Moonlight smirked, as she turned the vibrator to max.

Sea Fairy moaned louder as Moonlight went up to Sea Fairy's tits and started to lick them.

Sea Fairy moaned louder as she squirted slightly. Moonlight chuckled as she licked faster, Sea Fairy moaned louder as she pulled on Moonlight's hair.

Moonlight chuckled as she gently bit Sea Fairy's neck, using her hands to please her tits. Sea Fairy moaned louder and erotically, Moonlight bit down harder as she pinched Sea Fairy nipples.

Sea Fairy moaned louder, as her moans was heard through the ocean's waves and gentle breeze. All the Cookies stopped what they were doing, only to be terrified.

Sea Fairy moaned louder as she orgasmed, Moonlight chuckled and pulled out the vibrator, as she stopped everything what she was doing.

"Well, your being too loud. We will stop until they leave." Moonlight chuckled.

"They won't leave until tomorrow..." Sea Fairy panted.

"Well we will do it tomorrow too!" Moonlight smirked as she quickly sorted out Sea Fairy's dress. Sea Fairy got up and made a staircase to carry on serenading.

-------------------------------

Grab a bucket and a mop for this wet ass Cookiussy.

(866 words)