58) Sparkling x Vampire (Smut / Angst?)

Requested by: ButteryCapybara

Yeah, might still not be able to make requests due to my lack of motivation of writing things I don't ship, no clue why, but I think I've genuinely made my brain go 'fuck you, I want to write my own thing.'

Love you! 🥰

Oh yeah! Cannibalism, you've been warned.

And no, don't you dare mention Jeffery Dahmer, omfg.
----------------------------

Sparkling brushed his hair as he practised smiling in the mirror, the bar will be opening soon.

He put a Bobby pin in his hair before he exited from the backrooms and when to the door.

He was about to open it, only for Blackberry to enter.

She was in a detective outfit, no Onion was with her for once.

"Before asking questions. Onion is with her father for the weekend." She looked at him.

"Gotcha, anything else?" He asked.

"A lot, actually. Gingerbrave asks for all shops, bars, and community places to shut down. There was a murder last night, the corpse was drained of all of its blood. On Detective Almond's orders, he demands no contact with any cookie that has not been cleared as the murderer." She sat down.

"I also do apologise for alerting you so close to opening, I had to alert others due to them opening up earlier than you." Blackberry nodded.

"What?!" He looked surprised.

"The corpse was half eaten, a cannibalistic murderer I assume," Blackberry muttered.

"EXCUSE ME?!" He responded.

"Go to the main street if you don't believe me." She crossed her legs.

"... Okay, I'll go see." He muttered before going out of the bar.

Sparkling walked to the main street, a fountain in the middle, only for it to be cut off by yellow tape.

Almond was in the crossed-out part, writing off a report as Chestnut cookie typed on a computer.

"What happened?" Sparkling asked, receiving a fierce look from Almond.

"What does it look like happened?" Almond snarled.

"... Right, yeah..." Sparkling sighed.

"Now that you're here, we need to give you a clearance, so an interrogation." Almond pointed to a tent, and Chestnut went into the tent, along with Sparkling and Almond.

"Where were you last night?" Almond asked.

"My apartment," Sparkling responded.

"Where is that?" Almond asked.

"Above my bar." He replied.

"What were you doing?" He asked.

Chestnut was busy typing everything down.

"Sleeping." He mumbled.

"What time do you go to bed?" He asked.