57) Purple Yam x Milk (Smut)

Requested by: ButteryCapybara Aka, me.

I don't fancy doing requests for a while soooooo, you deal with YamMilk, other wise leave lol. /hj
---------------------

Milk and Purple Yam wondered around the forest, picking up any sticks and twigs they found, getting ready to find a place to rest for the night.

Purple Yam grumbled as he bent down, picking up a bigger stick from the leafy muddy grass.

"Yammy, should we set up camp a over there?" Milk asked, pointing to the east, trees covering the area, suitable for two tents.

"What the fuck did you just call me?" Purple Yam growled.

"Yammy?" Milk looked sad and slightly submissive.

"And why the fuck did you call me that!" Purple Yam snarled, grabbing Milk's cape and pulling him towards him.

"Because..." Milk quivered slightly, causing Purple Yam to loosen his grip.

"Because what?!" Purple Yam growled, looking fiercely into Milk's eyes.

"Because... I feel safe when I say it and you're around..." Milk tapped his fingers together, letting out a long sigh.

Purple Yam sighed, picking up Milk and carrying him over to the area Milk recommended to set up camp.

Milk sighed as he got put onto the floor, watching Purple Yam to do all the work, leaving Milk to feel guilty and ashamed that he wasn't doing any sort of help.

Purple Yam made the campfire first before working on the tent and all that over shit you have when you go camping.

Milk sighed, his body getting cold as the sun set, watching Purple Yam lay down and sigh.

Purple Yam groaned, putting his hands behind his head as he stared at the sky, the fire crackling as it slowly went out.

"Millllk. We need more wood and kindling." Purple Yam sighed, sitting up and looking at Milk.

"I... Y-yammy... I'm... Cold..." Milk sniffled, rubbing his hands together, pulling a blanket over himself.

"Ughhhh... Do I need to get it because the stupid baby is unable?" Purple Yam grumbled.

"..." Milk stayed silent, nodding his head slightly.

"Ughhhhh." Purple Yam groaned, only for a gust of wind to blow and fully put out the flame.

"Shit..." Purple Yam sighed before getting up, seeing Milk attempt to wrap himself up more.

Milk looked at Purple Yam, his eyes shining from soon tears due to be cold.

"Puppy eyes, really?" Purple Yam grumbled, he knew what Milk wanted and simply just accepted it.

Purple Yam picked up Milk, beginning to walk into the forest, Milk gripping onto Purple Yam as the blanket slipped of his back.

Purple Yam walked further into the forest, picking up any sticks or twigs he found.

Milk shivered as his teeth chattered, gripping tighter to Purple Yam's back, beginning to take some warmth from Purple Yam as they began walking back.

"I have the sticks now, Milk. You can get off me and stay warm inside your tent, I'll call you out when it's lit." Purple Yam put Milk onto the floor as he kneels down and put the twigs and sticks in the fire.

Milk just sat on the floor, waiting for the fire to be lit as he watched every move Purple Yam did, mostly watching his muscles flex everytime he rubbed the sticks together.