37) Red Velvet x Lilac (Smut)

Requested by: XxNightmare_UwUxX

I finally have stop putting back her request lmao.
-----------------------

Dark Enchantress sat on her throne, her face unpleased as she held her nose.

"My my, isn't that smell, REVOLTING." Dark Enchantress complained. Pomegranate walked over to Dark Enchantress, with a cup of tea and a peg on her nose.

"Yes, it is." Pomegranate groaned, as she breathed from her mouth. Red Velvet walked in holding Chiffon, they had just come back from a walk.

"Ah! Red Velvet, please do go investigate the foul smell." Dark Enchantress ordered.

"Ughhh, I just came back in and the Lilac smell isn't that bad." Red Velvet complained.

"Just go and stop complaining!" Pomegranate snapped at him, Red Velvet put Chiffon down, turned around and stomped off, only to be followed by Chiffon.

A strong lilac smell filled Beast Yeast, Red Velvet grumpy and angry, the smell was pleasant yet foul at the same time, Chiffon followed him, both not afraid on what was going to show.

The further west they went, the stronger the Lilac smell became. Slight ruffiling from the trees as Chiffon's ears pricked up, facing towards the tree, only for a chakram to be thrown from the tree, almost cutting Chiffon's ear off.

"WHO DARES TRIES TO HURT MY CHIFFON!" Red Velvet snarled as he stared at the tree, his sword facing the tree. A purple haired Cookie came from behind the tree, very petite.

"I, Lilac Cookie, Dares try to harm you, not your Cake Hound. But because you both are bitches I couldn't tell the difference." Lilac sneered, a smirk on his face. Chiffon whimpered as Red Velvet growled.

"Oi! I didn't want to be insulted today!" Red Velvet growled.

Lilac tilted his head before walking back behind the tree. Red Velvet followed him, Chiffon ran back to the castle before anything bad happened.

"What the fuck is this?" Red Velvet asked as he saw a line of daggers and chakrams on the floor.

"I was called to assassinate someone... You match their description." Lilac muttered as he looked at a sketch.

"Aye! How do I make sure you don't assassinate me?" Red Velvet asked, a slight aggression in his tone.

"You kill me first." Lilac sneered, answering the question very quickly, almost as if he suspected it.

"Ehh... Any other way?" Red Velvet asked again.

"Don't ask me... figure it out." Lilac sneered, picking up a dagger.

Red Velvet stood there, trying to think of something.

"Err... Sex?" Red Velvet suggested, leaving Lilac in shock and confusion.

"I... Err... Hm. Urmm uhmmm..." Lilac stuttered, struggling to figure out what to say.

"I'll be waiting." Red Velvet smirked as he sat down on a dead log.

"Hm... I'll only do it... IF... You pay the price." Lilac smirked, waving his dagger at Red Velvet.

"What is the price?" Red Velvet asked.

"Get me a corpse what looks like you, and I'll accept." Lilac chuckled.

"Okay! One corpse it is. Now follow me, there is a quieter place than this." Red Velvet got up from the log and dragged Lilac to a lake, leaving the weapons neatly laid on the ground, waiting to be used.