30) Millennial Tree x Dark Enchantress Pt2 (Fluff)

Requested by... go on give it a guess...

I was gonna type 'Gayness' but this is legit fucking straight. Lmaoooppo.
---------------------

Dark Enchantress woke up in the middle of the night to vomit, causing Millennial Tree to stay awake as he waited for her return.

He grew slightly concerned that she kept vomiting over and over again, but after 3 minutes she came back, less dressed than what she was before.

"Food poisoning." Dark Enchantress nervously smiled before laying back into bed.

"You shouldn't of vomited for 3 minutes straight though." Millennial Tree sighed.

"Wellll, we dont know how bad it is. Let alone it was just one big one and tiny aftermath vomits." Dark Enchantress tried fo explain, but her words left unheard from her lover.

"Drink some water, I'll go get you a flannel." Millennial Tree insisted before getting up and walking to the bathroom.

"Yes yes, whatever, Love." Dark Enchantress grumbled before gulping down a glass of water. She sighed as she mumbled to herself, Millennial Tree came back as he put the wet flannel on her head before going to the other side of the bed and cuddling her, running his hand through her hair, causing a slightly shiver.

Millennial Tree laughed before stopping and shutting his eyes, keeping her close to him at all costs.

~The Next Day ~

Dark Enchantress laid on the floor, caressing her belly, her face was content as she laid there. (BBQ sauce on her titties) Millennial Tree walked into the room.

"How are you doing? Still feeling grotty?" Millennial Tree asked as he laid next to her.

"Yeah, still sick." Dark Enchantress grumbled.

"Perhaps you should go to the doctor." Millennial Tree put his hand on her forehead.

"Well, I think it's just menopause." Dark Enchantress grumbled.

"But you arent even 50, how is that possible?" Millennial Tree asked.

"Well, some have it earlier than others, I also haven't been having periods." Dark Enchantress looked at Millennial Tree, almost as if she was pissed off.

"No... just got to the doctor, They'd know if its menopause or not." Millennial Tree sighed as he got up, bringing Dark Enchantress up with him.

"Fineee" Dark Enchantress groaned before leaving.

After a while Millennial Tree grew worried from the lack of return from Dark Enchantress, almost as if she ran away. He walked back and fourth around the garden before hearing the gate open up.

"I'm back." Dark Enchantress smiled as she ran up to Millennial Tree.

"Well, what is it? Is it a menopause?" Millennial Tree grew more concerned as he hugged Dark Enchantress.

"Nope! Opposite!" Dark Enchantress chuckled.

"Period?" Millennial Tree asked.

"No! I'm Pregnant!" Dark Enchantress squealed like a little girl.

"... Who fathered it? You've done it with 5 men, which one is it..." Millennial Tree sighed as he looked at Dark Enchantress, he had puppy dog eyes.

"Well, most likely you. Since its around 3 months, and we did it around that time." Dark Enchantress thought about it.

Millennial Tree sighed as he put Dark Enchantress down, He looked at her stomach and touched it.

"It is quite big." Millennial Tree smiled.

"You're right." Dark Enchantress chuckled. "Is it twins or something?" Millennial Tree asked.

"No, just one. I even saw the ultrasound." Dark Enchantress smiled as she hugged Millennial Tree.

"I do hope its mine." Millennial Tree smiled as he kissed Dark Enchantress.

"I'm sure it will be, it makes the most sense." Dark Enchantress smiled as she jumped onto him.

"Be careful." Millennial Tree smiled as he carried Dark Enchantress inside.

Dark Enchantress got put down onto the sofa.

"Perhaps we should go shopping!" Dark Enchantress suggested as she watched Millennial Tree sit on the floor, only for him to get back up and picked her up again.

"Yes, good idea. We must prepare for the child, my possible child." Millennial Tree smiled as he grabbed his wallet before carrying Dark Enchantress to the shops.

Dark Enchantress got off Millennial Tree before dragging him to a shop.

"Look, isn't it cute." Dark Enchantress pointed to a onesie.

"Dark Enchantress... we went to shop for the baby not you." Millennial Tree chuckled sheepishly.

"I know, just it's cute." Dark Enchantress chuckled.

"Fine, get it. I'll just find some things..." Millennial Tree sighed before walking away. Dark

Enchantress smiled as she wandered away to look at the plushies.

"Oh fuck, they are all so cute!" Dark Enchantress squealed slightly as she looked at the plushies.

Dark Enchantress picked up different animal species plushies, before going to search for Millennial Tree.

"Why would anyone even want that?" Millennial Tree mumbled as he stared at a Dragon Fruit Tree, completely side tracked from what he was meant to do.

Dark Enchantress ran up to, surprise hugging him from behind.

"I found plushies!" Dark Enchantress squealed. Millennial Tree smiled as he turned around to see the plushies, only for his smile to become even bigger.

"That's perfect." Millennial Tree smiled as he took half of the ones Dark Enchantress was carrying into his own arms to help her.

After they finished getting everything they needed the paid and left, heading straight home, but did stop to get some food.

Once they arrived, Dark Enchantress immediately  went upstairs and flopped on the bed, before Millennial Tree came in and dumped the bags.

"Where will they stay?" Millennial Tree asked as he laid next to her.

"They will stay in our bedroom until they are old enough." Dark Enchantress smiled.

"I mean when they are old enough." Millennial Tree face palmed but kept smiling.

"Okay, okay. Perhaps one of the guest rooms can be renovated for them." Dark Enchantress smiled as she rubbed her stomach.

"I hope for a boy." Dark Enchantress' smile beamed.

"Well then. I hope for a girl." Millennial Tree smiled as he laid his head on top of her stomach.

"Okay." Dark Enchantress chuckled before shutting her eyes.

Millennial Tree smiled as he rubbed his hand against Dark Enchantress' cheek.

"Sweet dreams, my goddess." Millennial Tree chuckled as he got off the bed and tucked her in.

"Good night, my god." Dark Enchantress chuckled before rolling onto her side, still caressing her stomach.

Millennial Tree left the bedroom, taking the bags with him to start unpacking. He yawned before and after he finished unpacking then immediately went to bed.

-----------------------------

Baby changing station? Yeah right, more like, baby hanging station.

Have you figured out who requested this? If  not or if so the answer is XxNightmare_UwUxX.

(1084 words)