59) Longan x Dark Enchantress (AngsttoSmut)

Requested by: Got_any_ships

Yeah, that's right, I've done a request. After ages brotha, my mental health has been so shit my will to write just sort of went "Fuck off." But I'm back in town, babay! And I have done a request. Now I have a fuck load of requests to do.

--------------------------

Longan sat at a table as they watched their kingdom at work, as they waited for Dark Enchantress to return.

"Longan!~" Dark Enchantress chimed as she walked into the room, Longan got up and nodded to her.

"How are you, my Princess?" Longan asked, Dark Enchantress smiled.

"I was thinking we could wipe out the ancients and then I could rule earth bread as you be my loyal advisor!" Dark Enchantress chuckled, but Longan was left heartbroken.

"Why your loyal advisor? Why not your husband?" Longan asked.

"Because you wouldn't be my husband? You didn't think I love you, right?" Dark Enchantress snickered.

"B-but..." Longan stuttered, but only a huff from Dark Enchantress in return.

"Oh! Why did I even bother with you." Dark Enchantress groaned before storming off, leaving Longan hurt and heartbroken.

"..." Longan felt tears slowly begin to flood their eyes as they quickly rushed out of their room, belly flopping onto the sofa as they began sobbing their eyes out

Longan sobbed into the sofa, a wet patch slowly forming as they sobbed. They gripped the sofa, and sobbing sounds filled the room only for a knock at the door.

A servant looked in at Longan. A droopy face on the cookie as they saw the dragon weep and moan.

"Your Highness. Is there anything I may do for you?" They asked.

"The other d-dragons... *hic* ... W-we need to have a meeting..." Longan stuttered and sobbed into the sofa.

The servant nodded their head before walking off, going to make phone calls.

The servant returned and sat next to Longan, reassuring them and petting them, occasionally their tail wagging and wings swinging forward and backwards.

A day later Longan lay on the sofa receiving a massage as 3 empty tissue boxes lay next to them.

They let out a deep groan when the servant left and a knock on the living room door was heard.

A servant arrived at the living room door, showing Lychee, Lotus, Ananas and Pitaya to Longan.

They shot up as a gentle smile appeared on their face, yet tears rolled down their cheeks.

"Well! Why are you upset?" Lychee teased.

"Man up. Dumb ass." Ananas grumbled as they crossed their arms.

Pitaya said nothing but hissed, as Lotus tutted to themselves.

"If it's about HER again. I will commit third-degree murder on you!" Lotus clicked their tongue in immense disappointment.