18) Espresso X Licorice (Fluff)

Requested by the one and only XxNightmare_UwUxX

She is probably the person to request the most oneshot requests I have ever seen.

---------------------------------

It was 1:36 AM, a dark gloomy night, the only light was coming from the Moon.

Licorice wandered around the Crème Republic, hiding his face so no Cookie could recognize him.

He finally arrived to where he was going, Espresso's house.

He climbed up some vines on the side of the wall and looked inside the window.

"Oh shit-" Licorice muttered. He climbed up the wrong set of Vines, he was looking through Latte's bedroom. Latte turned around, but luckily Licorice fell off the vines just before he was caught.

Licorice sighed from relief as he climbed up a new set of vines. This one led to Espresso's room, Licorice knocked on the window, Espresso opened the window and helped Licorice in.

"Be quiet, my parents are still awake." Espresso whispered as he set up Licorice's bed.

"It's one in the morning, why are they still awake?" Licorice asked whispering.

"Sexy time, that's why." Espresso sighed, as a loud bang came from the other side of the wall.

"I think they are doing it against the wall." Licorice whispered with a very quiet chuckle.

"Shit, they are going to break the fucking wall." Espresso whispered as he moved a vanity Infront of the wall.

"Say, perhaps tomorrow I can meet up with them?" Licorice asked only to get looked at with a death stare from Espresso.

"No." Espresso snarrled slightly, Licorice nodded as he laid on Espresso's bed.

Footsteps were heard outside Espresso's bedroom, Espresso panicked and hid Licorice under his bed.

"Stay quite, okay?" Espresso whispered as he chucked Licorice a quilt. A knock was heard from Espresso's door.

"Yes?" Espresso asked as he opened the door.

"Why did you say 'no' in an aggravated tone?" Affogato asked as his wrapped his robe around tighter.

"And why were you fucking against my wall?!" Espresso asked, avoiding the question.

"Answer my question and I'll answer yours!" Affogato snarrled slightly.

"I was watching a video, and I accidentally spoke out loud!" Espresso snarrled.

"Dad, why is Espresso yelling?" Latte asked as she poked her head out of her bedroom.

"Nothing to worry about, love. Go back to bed." Affogato smiled as Latte closed her door, he turned his head back towards Espresso, his face shifted to annoyance.

"Now, why were you fucking against my wall?" Espresso asked once more.

"Because I was, now when will you and Madeleine get engaged?" Affogato asked on for Espresso to slam the door in his face.

"I'm in deep shit!" Espresso mumbled before sitting on the bed.

"Is he going to let you get away with slamming the door on his face?" Licorice asked, only to get a nod.

"I get away with it if it's late at night." Espresso sighed before helping Licorice up.

"He seems strict, perhaps I'll meet him another day..." Licorice sighed before resting his head onto Espresso's shoulder.