26) Red Velvet X Crunchy Chip (Fluff)

Requested by: XxNightmare_UwUxX

Guess who's back, back again.
XxNightmare_UwUxX is back requesting.
------------------------

There was a full moon, commonly attracting any wolves, the sound of the howls from said wolves were heard a mile away

At the edge of a cliff on a rock sat Crunchy Chip, on the melting snow, causing his trousers to get soaking wet. There was a large snow storm not too long ago, Crunchy Chip's warmth caused the snow on the rock to melt. His Cream Wolf laid behind him, watching for any secret attackers. The Cream Wolf shot up and barked, causing Crunchy Chip to jump, he turned around only to see a Cake Hound hurling up to his Cream Wolf, tongue out and ears pricked.

Crunchy Chip smiled as he got off the rock and crouched down, preparing to pick up the Cake Hound, only for it to run straight to his Cream Wolf and started to sniff its ass.

"My... Aren't you a gay Cake Hound!" Crunchy Chip chuckled as he watched the two play with each other.

A figure appeared from the woods, causing Crunchy Chip to turn his head towards the forest, only to see the figure bolt up to him.

"WOAHHH!" Crunchy Chip blurted out as he got picked up by the figure.

"Greetings, my little pupper." The figure smiled as he nuzzled Crunchy Chip's neck.

"VELVETY!" Crunchy Chip squealed out as he hugged the figure tightly, or should I say, Red Velvet.

Red Velvet smiled as he stared at Crunchy Chip's glowing golden yellow eyes.

"How is the Puppies doing?" Red Velvet asked as he kissed Crunchy Chip's cheeks. Red Velvet's Cake Hound and one of Crunchy Chip's Cream Wolves had puppies.

"Their bigger then anything before!" Crunchy Chip smiled as he began smothering Red Velvet in kisses.

"I've come to ask you an question." Red Velvet smiled as he gripped tightly to Crunchy Chip, attempting not to drop him.

"Well?" Crunchy Chip asked as his smiley face became puzzled and confused.

"Would you like to meet me mother?" Red Velvet asked as he brushed some snow off from Crunchy Chip's shoulder.

"Wahhh, who is she?" Crunchy Chip asked.

"You'll find out when you meet her." Red Velvet smiled.

"His Majesty requires me to guard the Kingdom!" Crunchy Chip sighed.

Red Velvet sighed as he put Crunchy Chip down.

"Well, you could go just for a dayyyyy, I'm sure he wouldn't notice." Red Velvet smirked as he booped Crunchy Chip on his nose.

"No! He'll kill me if I don't do what he ordered!" Crunchy sobbed, he wanted to meet Red Velvet's mother, but Dark Cacao has to ruin everything for him.

"Well... Tell him it's important~" Red Velvet smirk became snide.

"But!" Crunchy Chip whined slightly.

"No buts!" Red Velvet's face became annoyed.

"I don't know what to do!" Crunchy Chip panicked. Red Velvet sighed as he patted Crunchy Chip to calm down. Crunchy Chip wailed as he rubbed his head into Red Velvet's chest.

"Oh..." Red Velvet sighed.

The Cream Wolf rushed up to them both, whining and crying.

"What's up with you?" Red Velvet asked, covering Crunchy Chip's ears.

"You made your Cream Wolf cry." Red Velvet whispered into Crunchy Chip's ear, as he lifted one of his hands.

"I'll go!" Crunchy Chip moved his head from Red Velvet's chest, leaving a wet mark on his shirt.

"Mm, okay. If we go now we will be there by morning." Red Velvet grabbed Crunchy Chip's hand, only to see Crunchy Chip intensely starring at his chest.

"What?" Red Velvet asked.

"A-a-a-a- ABS!" Crunchy Chip screamed.

"Oh my witch!" Red Velvet jumped as he covered his chests. A loud sound came from the forests.

"Yeah let's run." Red Velvet panicked as he dragged Crunchy Chip to where his mother is.

~A couple of hours later~

Red Velvet opened the front door as he dragged Crunchy Chip with him.

"MOTHER! I'M HOME!" Red Velvet yelled.

"Master said no guests." Pomegranate snarrled.

"Mm, she never said that." Red Velvet scowled as he dragged Crunchy Chip to his bedroom. Red Velvet opened his bedroom, only to be greeted with Dark Enchamtress going through his room.

"Child... what is this." Dark Enchantress asked as she pointed to a collar.

"Mother! That's for walking Chiffon!" Red Velvet panicked as he covered Crunchy Chip's eyes.

"I never have wanted to be Chiffon so badly in my life..." Crunchy Chip whispered to himself.

"Well you shouldn't be so grumpy!" Dark Enchantress sighed as she walked up to them both.

"Who is he?" Dark Enchantress asked as she pointed to Crunchy Chip.

"And why is he so small." Dark Enchantress added.

"His name is Crunchy Chip, he is 5'2 and erm... is my Boyfriend." Red Velvet sighed.

"BOYFRIEND?!?!?!" Dark Enchantress yelled as she looked at Crunchy Chip.

"HE IS... A DARK CACAO COOKIE!" Dark Enchantress added, Red Velvet sniffled, only to feel Crunchy Chip rubbing his back.

"Disgrace." Dark Enchantress growled before walking off.

"I'm so sorry..." Red Velvet sobbed slightly.

"Yeahhhh, it's fine. I wasn't expecting her to accept me anyways." Crunchy Chip chuckled slightly as he hugged Red Velvet.

"Mhm..." Red Velvet sobbed into Crunchy Chip's shoulder.

"Sooooooo about that collar you have." Crunchy Chip smirked.

"What about it?" Red Velvet asked.

"Mmmm~ how about we run away and never come back and use the collar~" Crunchy Chip chuckled.

"Yeah, let's go. But where do we stay?" Red Velvet asked, ignoring what Crunchy Chip said about the collar.

"Well to the Dark Cacao Kingdom!" Crunchy Chip smiled as he watched Red Velvet grab the collar.

Soon, the Cream Wolf Cookie and the Cake Hound Cookie went back to the Dark Cacao Kingdom and used the Collar for Certain reasons.
---------------------------------

I'll let you figure out the 'Certain Reasons'

(966 words)