8) Dark Cacao X Hollyberry (Angst)

Requested by: unkowmeterinty

This is the first angst. I apologize if it's shit.

---------------------

Hollyberry sighed as she drank her Berry Juice.

"Man, today has been tough, hasn't it, Wildberry?" Hollyberry sipped her Berry Juice as she looked at Wildberry.

"Hm... Perhaps?..." Wildberry sighed, he was uncomfortable.

"Want some Berry Juice?" Hollyberry offered only to get Wildberry shaking his head viciously.

"Lady Hollyberry, Queen Jungleberry strictly said only a small amount of Berry Juice for me, and that's for special occasions, this is not one of them." Wildberry refused only for Hollyberry to sigh.

"You are nothing but a walking book, full of rules and orders!" Hollyberry grumbled as she stormed out of the room.

Wildberry sighed.

"I'm just an angry drunk, I absolutely will refuse to drink because of a incident I had years ago... But Hollyberry won't listen to me..." Wildberry muttered to himself as he sighed.

Hollyberry stormed to the garden and kicked over a plant pot.

"Stupid! Utterly stupid! Why won't she let me live the life I was given?! It's not hers! I'm older then her!" Hollyberry grumbled, only to feel a hand on her shoulder.

"Wildberry! I swear if you say 'no more Berry Juice' I will gut you!" Hollyberry turned around only to see a pissed off Dark Cacao.

"Pick up the plant pot." Dark Cacao grumbled. Hollyberry stomped her foot and turned her head.

"Mmm, no! You do it!" Hollyberry giggled only for Dark Cacao to grit his teeth.

"I always had to clean up after you!" Dark Cacao grumbled as his fists clenched.

"That was years ago!" Hollyberry stomped her foot again. Dark Cacao grumbled.

"I still do it now! I'm not your 'Husband' anymore!" Dark Cacao grumbled.

"You're the reason we got a divorce!" Hollyberry grumbled.

"Your the reason I didn't want to go to this dumb meeting! I knew damn well you'd be here!" Dark Cacao stomped his foot, as he gripped tightly onto his sword.

"Pick up the plant pot liked I asked, this is Pure Vanilla's Kingdom, not yours!" Dark Cacao grumbled as his face became more aggravated.

"No! You do it!" Hollyberry stomped her foot once more, only causing Dark Cacao to get more pissed.

You might be asking. "What the fuck happened to them?" Well, we should go back 4 years ago...

It was September the 2th, two days before their 13 year anniversary. Dark Cacao came back to the Hollyberry Kingdom, after a 2 month trip at his Kingdom, Dark Cacao would be staying only for 3 weeks to celebrate the anniversary.

"Hollyberry! I'm back, Honey!" Dark Cacao shouted with a smile, but there was no response. Dark Cacao sighed, he thought she wasn't home, he walked to the bedroom, before Wildberry stopped him.

"King Dark Cacao, Queen Hollyberry is busy at the moment. You can see her later." Wildberry looked at him with his calm and dull face.

"I'm just going to put some flowers on the bed. I'll be out soon." Dark Cacao gently pushed Wildberry out the way, he opened the door, only to be hit with disappointment, anger, sadness and hatred...

"Honey!?!..." Dark Cacao stood there, as he dropped the flowers.

"! Darling!?" Hollyberry shot up, she was excepting him until tomorrow.

"Huh?" A voice came from the right side of Hollyberry as a Cookie sat up, only to see a aggravated Dark Cacao.

"... Was I not give enough for you? Or are you just being a complete DICK?!" Dark Cacao clenched his fists.

"N-no, just erm-..." Hollyberry stuttered.

"Let's not get into a fight, alright?" The Cookie spoke as he walked up to Dark Cacao.

"YOU'RE GOING TO EXPECT ME TO ACCEPT BEING CHEATED ON?! Please, you must be FUCKING STUPID!" Dark Cacao shouted as he stomped his foot.

The Cookie sighed as he tried to calm down Dark Cacao, Dark Cacao grunted as he kicked the cookie onto the floor.

"YOU ARE EXACTLY LIKE DARK ENCHANTRESS!" Dark Cacao swung his sword at the Cookie, decapitating him.

"And YOU!" Dark Cacao snarrled, Hollyberry panicked slightly. "D-darling?" Hollyberry quivered

"I FUCKING HATE YOU! WAS I NOT ENOUGH FOR YOUR HIGH REQUIREMENTS?" Dark Cacao yelled as he threw his sword at Hollyberry, almost hitting her in the neck.

And that's why they hate each other, now back to the present.

"You kicked the plant pot over! You pick it up, you BRAT!" Dark Cacao snarrled, he was preparing to swing his sword at Hollyberry.

"OH PLEASE! ITS YOUR FAULT I CHEATED ON YOU!" Hollyberry snarrled. "YOU NEVER WAS THERE TO CARE FOR YOUR STEP-SON, NOR TO LOVE ME!" Hollyberry added.

"I HAVE A KINGDOM TO RUN! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS COMPLAIN THE FACT THAT I WORKED AND TRAVELED TO SEE YOUR BITCH ASS!" Dark Cacao snarrled.

Pure Vanilla walked out, only to see a giant fight about to start, both Cookie's prepared to attack each other.

"STOP!" Pure Vanilla ran over, panicking.

"WHAT?!?" Hollyberry and Dark Cacao snarrled, Gingerbrave ran over at out his candy cane in-between them.

"How about you guys stay away from each other?" Gingerbrave suggested.

"I HATE YOU DARK CACAO! I NEVER MENTIONED THIS, BUT YOU HAVE A SHORT TEMPER, YOU GOT ANGRY MULTIPLE TIMES AND YOU HIT ME ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS!" Hollyberry snarrled as she stormed off.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! I DIDN'T WANT TO SAY THIS, BUT I HATED KISSING YOU, BECAUSE OF YOU BEING A RAGING ALCOHOLIC!" Dark Cacao yelled as he stormed off, going the opposite direction of Hollyberry.

"What was that all about?" Gingerbrave asked as he sighed.

"They were married for almost 13 years than got divorced, I never knew Dark Cacao was some sort of an abuser though... I wonder how he acted when Affogato betrayed him." Pure Vanilla sighed.

"He said he was heartbroken, but this is a whole new level. But I did see at some point Affogato had a giant sword wound on him as he got dragged out of the Kingdom." Gingerbrave explained.

"We should discuss this in private, follow me, my soul jam holder." Pure Vanilla spoke calmly as he walked away, followed by gingerbrave.

---------------------

First time writing Angst my dudes, I am very proud of it. 

(1053 words)