47) Knight x Raspberry Mousse (smut)

Requested by: Adamirrt

Poor dude has been waiting since August 31st. I do apologise for the wait.
-------------------------

Knight walked up and down the Raspberry House halls, waiting for the Cookie he was meant to be meeting. The door opened to Raspberry Mousse's bedroom as he exited, a smile on his face.

"Are you ready for the training, Knight?" Raspberry Mousse asked, his sword against his hip.

"Raspberry Mousse, I don't want to do training at the moment." Knight sighed as he sat down, Raspberry Mousse sitting beside him.

"Whys that? Is it because I'll beat your ass again?" Raspberry Mousse asked, a slight confusion in the tone.

"Well... How about we make a bet!" Knight smirked.

"Okay? What is the game and bet?" Raspberry Mousse asked.

"Okay, the game is Rock, Paper, Scissors. My bet is that if I win I don't do fencing with you and something else... That'll stay secret unless I win." Knight smirked.

"Okay! And if I win you do fencing with me." Raspberry Mousse smiled as he braced himself for the game.

Knight sat down as he put his hand into a fist as he laid the other flat, Raspberry Mousse doing the same.

"Rock, Paper... SCISSORS!" They said at the same time, Knight changing his hand to Paper as Raspberry Mousse changed his to Rock.

"Fuck!" Raspberry Mousse sighed as he accepted the defeat.

"Well then~ Let's do what I want to do." Knight smirked as he got up, his hands place on either side of Raspberry Mousse, a slight bit of blush on Raspberry Mousse's face, a slight quiver from his lips.

"You give me a blowjob." Knight smirked as he sat back onto the bench, spreading his legs for the blowjob.

"Yo, what!?" Raspberry Mousse looked disgusted.

"I won, you do it." Knight snarled slightly.

"Okay fine! I won't forgive you for this!" Raspberry Mousse snarled as he got in front of Knight, got onto his knees and began unzipping his trousers.

Knight smirked as he fiddled with Raspberry Mousse's hair, watch him begin taking of his trousers, his cock sprung out and hit Raspberry Mousse's face, causing a grumble.

"Don't be such a tetchy little whore and give the winner what he wanted it!" Knight snarled as he pushed Raspberry Mousse's head down, his cock tip touching his lips.

"Fine!" Raspberry Mousse groaned as he opened his mouth, beginning to lower his head down.

"Less attitude, little shit." Knight snarled as he slapped Raspberry Mousse's back.

"Perhaps not in the hallway?" Raspberry Mousse grumbled as he took out the small bit of cock he had in his mouth.

"Ugh! No!" Knight grumbled, crossing his arms as he leaned back.

"Okay fine!" Raspberry Mousse grumbled.

Knight looked at Raspberry Mousse watching as his face became pleased, watching Raspberry Mousse slowly put his cock back in his mouth.

Knight covered his both as he tilted his head back, enjoying the blowjob he was reciving.

Raspberry Mousse wrapped his tongue around his cock, not being able to go any further without gagging.

"Why have you stopped going further? Half way isn't good enough!" Knight growled as he slapped Raspberry Mousse's back again, Raspberry Mousse removed himself from his cock as he glared.

"I cant go any further! I'll gag!" Raspberry Mousse snarled.

"Fine! Bend over and take your trousers off!" Knight ordered as he stood up.

Raspberry Mousse bent over the bench, his ass in the air. Knight went to the back of Raspberry Mousse, taking his trousers off.

"Take this as a warning." Knight sneered as he slapped Raspberry Mousse's ass, causing him to jolt forward.

"Ouch! Go gentle, you lit- A-AHH~ D-DADDY!~" Raspberry Mousse was cut off by a swift thrust into his bottom, causing him to begin moaning, gripping onto the bench as he closed his eyes.

"How erotic, perhaps be less quieter since you worry about someone catching us in the hallway." Knight sneered as he rested his head on Raspberry Mousse's shoulder, breathing into his neck.

Raspberry Mousse opened his eyes as he looked at Knight, displeasure marked all over his face. Knight moved closer to Raspberry Mousse, his hand now caressing his abdomen.

"How is this for losing Rock, Paper, Scissors?" Knight sneered.

Raspberry Mousse closed his eyes and shook his head, only for Knight to bite his neck, causing a loud

'Gahh!~ Fuck!' From Raspberry Mousse. Knight buried his head into his nape, kissing and biting it gently.

Raspberry Mousse moaned, opening his eyes again and just staring at the wall, occasionally thrusting when Knight's hand glided over a sensitive spot on his abdomen.

Knight began thrusting, gently whispering 'It's okay~' into Raspberry Mousse's ear, moving his hair out of his face when he thrusted harder, watching the face of displeasure and annoyance turn into lust and pleasure, the moans sounding like a lullaby to Knight.

Knight thrusted into Raspberry Mousse's prostate, causing him to thrust forward and cum over the bench.

"Tut tut tut, cumming before I do, Whore?" Knight teased as he began stroking Raspberry Mousse's cock, leaving his cock still on his prostate. Raspberry Mousse gripped onto the bench, panting quietly, ignoring the insults from Knight.

"No ignoring me!" Knight growled as he pulled Raspberry Mousse, beginning to abuse his prostate as he watched cum drip out of Raspberry Mousse's cock, smirking as he watched.

Knight began 'safely' choking Raspberry Mousse, causing moans to be felt through his neck as more cum came out of Raspberry Mousse's cock, causing more stroking from Knight.

"Let me cum next time, got it, whore?"  Knight sneered as he choked harder.

"Y-yes..." Raspberry Mousse obliged, knowing he will be 'punished' if he doesn't.

Knight thrusted into Raspberry Mousse's prostate, watching him squirm as the pain jolted through his body.

Knight pushed Raspberry Mousse's face into the wall, hearing he muffled moans and attempt to release himself from Knight's grip only got him hornier.

Raspberry Mousse let out an unbearable moan, causing him to lose his voice soon after, reasons why he moaned that loudly? 1, he came. 2, He is a slut. 3, Knight just came in his ass and caused it to get over his cheeks and bench, any other questions?

Knight pulled out, happy about the mess he created in / on Raspberry Mousse, watching his cum drip out / off Raspberry Mousse, smirking as he did so.

Raspberry Mousse panted, his head against the wall as the cold feeling of semen dripped down his lower half, a slight kiss on his neck.

"Good boy, enjoy cleaning it up!" Knight sneered as he skipped away, going to find Princess.

"Hey! That's not Knightly like! I can't, not at the moment..." Raspberry Mousse sighed as he got onto the floor, pulled up his trousers and crawled away, not wanting to deal with cleaning up the mess, causing the cum to leak through his pants and trousers, but that shouldn't matter, atleast not now.

---------------------

I swear my chapters are getting shorter for Smut, like 1,100+ words is so little! That's like a angst or fluff chapter to me!

(1181 words)