11) Frost Queen X Dark Enchantress (Fluff)

Requested by XxNightmare_UwUxX

------------------------

"Dare I say! I will not be afraid to freeze you to! Exactly like Sea Fairy!" Frost Queen snarrled at Timekeeper.

"Damn, your just jealous cuz I get bitches!" Timekeeper giggled, only causing Frost Queen to get more angry.

"Oh... My... WITCH! Get a grip!" Frost Queen snarrled more as her eyes looked like they were lit on fire.

"Be careful! You're going to melt~!" Timekeeper teased only for a sound of a portal opening up behind her.

"Huh?" Timekeeper turned around, only to see an angry Dark Enchantress.

"Leave. NOW!" Dark Enchantress snarrled.

"Yes, ma'am!" Timekeeper quivered as she ran as quick as possible.

"Oh, Love, you had no need to do that, I can defend myself from fiends like her." Frost Queen chuckled ever so slightly.

"Ah, I know. She was just annoying me. She had no right to hurt you." Dark Enchantress scoffed.

"Ha! Yes you are right, unlike her. I'm a Queen, not a 'thing' from another timeline!" Frost Queen chuckled, causing Dark Enchantress' heart to melt, Frost Queen never chuckles, she is cold, normally.

"Well, how is the Cookies of Darkness holding up, Love?" Frost Queen asked.

"Hm, well one Cookie left, but got replaced with a more powerful Cookie!" Dark Enchantress smirked.

"Ha! That's good! Why don't you come sit on your throne?" Frost Queen chuckled, as Dark Enchantress sat on the throne next to Frost Queen.

"It is quite cold in your castle, do you have any heating?" Dark Enchantress asked, only to get looked at by a disgusted face.

"Heating?!! You expect me to have a radiator?!?" Frost Queen snarrled.

"Ah! I meant blankets! Not a radiator, I apologize, dear." Dark Enchantress chuckled.

"Ah, I apologize for raising my voice." Frost Queen chuckled at her mistake.

"But yes I do." Frost Queen added.

"Good, go get them." Dark Enchantress smiled.

"Give me a moment." Frost Queen turned her head. "BUTLER! GET SOME BLANKETS!" Frost Queen clapped her hands.

"So, Love, what do you require?" Frost Queen asked as she looked deeply into Dark Enchantress' eyes.

"Ah, I came to ask if you want to help me, as you would be perfect for the Cookies of Darkness." Dark Enchantress smirked evily.

"I am very busy, let alone I doubt Gingerbrave not the Ancients would be happy..." Frost Queen sighed.

"Screw Gingerbrave and the Ancients! I require help!" Dark Enchantress hit her fist against the arm of the throne.

"Love, getting on the wrong side will never be a good idea. But I would never help them getting rid of you, I'm technically a spy for you." Frost Queen chuckled again.

"Huh?! Well I'm your girlfriend! You should help me!" Dark Enchantress snarrled.

"Right... But I'd never hurt you. How about we go walk around the Castle?" Frost Queen offered, Dark Enchantress growled slightly.

"Fine... Just... Don't mention them again." Dark Enchantress got up.

"Ah, the butler is back with the blanket." Frost Queen smiled, as the butler put the blanket around Dark Enchantress' shoulders.

"I apologise for the long wait, Ma'am." The Butler spoke as he walked away.

"It's fine... Now erm-, let's go walk around the Castle than." Dark Enchantress pointed to the furthest hallway. Frost Queen grabbed Dark Enchantress' hand and dragged her to the hallway.

"Damn, the ice is so neatly carved, it's almost as if its a diamond." Dark Enchantress ran her hand along the wall, gently.

"Yes, all carved by my Cookies." Frost Queen smiled.

"It's the prettiest carving I have ever seen." Dark Enchantress stopped to admire the carving work.

"Well, I could make some for you, Love." Frost Queen smiled.

"Ooo~ Perhaps you should make the whole Cookies of Darkness!" Dark Enchantress smiled.

"Ah, right. That will be tough, let alone what happens if one of them leaves. Say, which one left?" Frost Queen looked at Dark Enchantress.

"The Cookie who left was Dark Choco, he was replaced by a random Cookie called Affogato." Dark Enchantress explained.

"Sayyyy, did you actually attack the Crème Republic?" Frost Queen asked. "Yup! It's the whole reason on why I need your help, if I can't even win against some lower lifeforms... Then I can't even win against the Ancients." Dark Enchantress snarrled slightly.

"Well, you could use your newest member to steal a soul jam, perhaps they could even ask for a Magic Candy from Espresso." Frost Queen smiled.

"Ah, no. Affogato had a giant issue with an ancient, so immediately we can't get a soul jam, let alone Espresso would refuse." Dark Enchantress snarrled again.

"Poison Mushroom, they are the best option." Frost Queen asked.

"Child labour rules, remember." Dark Enchantress snarrled.

"Ah, right well let's carry on walking around." Frost Queen dragged Dark Enchantress.

 "This is the staircase, this one leads to the attic." Frost Queen smirked.

"Well, I don't want to go into an attic, it's full of creepy crawlies." Dark Enchantress backed up.

"Well, they would die in the cold temperature. No need to be afraid." Frost Queen smiled.

"Well, I suppose we can go inside it..." Dark Enchantress mumbled as she walked up the staircase dragging Frost Queen with her.

"Well, it's quite small up here." Dark Enchantress complained slightly.

"Ahh, well how about we sit down." Frost Queen pointed over to a sofa, Dark Enchantress sighed as she sat on the sofa, followed by Frost Queen.

"Nice view, I didnt expect to see a glass roof." Dark Enchantress chuckled.

"I prefer watching the night sky when trying to fall asleep." Frost Queen chuckled as she laid her head onto Dark Enchantress' lap.

"I'm tempted to stay here for tonight... Pomegranate has been a pain in the ass." Dark Enchantress grumbled slightly.

"Don't listen to her, she needs a grip." Frost Queen chuckled as she closed her eyes.

"Mmm, yeah. I'm guessing you require to sleep?" Dark Enchantress asked only to get a nod as a response.

"I'll let you sleep, Dear." Dark Enchantress smiled as she gently kissed Frost Queen.

--------------------------

I loved writing this, I mean, why wouldn't I lol.

(1010 words)