45) Raspberry Mousse x Rose (Smut)

Requested by: SaxmyBxurger

Why am I doing this before the other requests? Because they can't find any smut of this ship.

I apologise for the poor person who is first in line, they have been incredibly patient.
--------------------------

Rose walked to her room, beginning to unlock the door, her body damp from sweat as it dripped off her nose, her dress attached to her body, the sweat acting like glue.

The keys clanged together, jingling ever so gently, a tap on her shoulder, causing a big jump and a gasp.

"HUHhHHh?" Rose gasped, turning around, only to see Raspberry Mousse staring at her, his expression happy yet tired.

"Long day to?" Raspberry Mousse asked.

"Oh! Why yes it was, Dear. Do come inside and have a shower with me." Rose smiled as she unlocked the door, guiding Raspberry Mousse to the bathroom.

"I do know where the bathroom is, this isn't my first time here, Rose." Raspberry Mousse scoffed slightly. Rose opened the bathroom door and turned the shower on.

"Wait for it to heat up." Rose smiled as she took a towel and began walking to her bedroom to get undressed, only for Raspberry Mousse to follow her, sneaking ever so quietly.

Rose opened her bedroom door and shut it, beginning to take her dress off and her roses, Raspberry Mousse opened it slightly and watched through the gap, beginning to undress himself as he watched.

Rose turned around, her face now facing the door. Raspberry Mousse bit his lip as he began to touch his erection, the curviness yet thinness of Rose was making him horny as fuck, he'll need to go to horny jail if he keeps this up.

Rose took off her brazier then her panties, now full naked, letting Raspberry Mousse get a good look at all the lumps and bumps.

Rose put the towel around her body before heading to the bedroom door, Raspberry Mousse quickly scurried to the bathroom and put a towel around his waist.

Rose entered the bathroom, a smirk on her face.

"I'm ready, I do apologise for the long wait." Rose chucked as she began unwrapping her towel.

"No need, the shower is warm enough now." Raspberry Mousse laughed as he put his hand under the shower water and took of his towel, jumping into the shower, followed by Rose.

"We will just make this a wash off, we can do our hair then our areas then we will leave the shower and you go home, got it?" Rose explained her idea as the water hit her body.

"Hm... okay..." Raspberry Mousse mumbled as his eyes trailed down to Rose's bottom, his hand slowly going to grab it, only for him to stop half way there.

'Perhaps I shouldn't do that...' Raspberry Mousse thought, moving his hand back down to his thigh, beginning to watch Rose turn the shower off and put shampoo in her hair, an idea sprung into his head.

Raspberry Mousse cleared his throat before taking in a deep breath.

"Do you want me to help you, Rose." Raspberry Mousse asked, putting his head on her shoulder.

"With what?" Rose asked, beginning to watch her scalp.

"With washing yourself." Raspberry Mousse smirked as he rubbed his hands on her waist.

"Mmm, it appears you want to do the devil's tango, I see." Rose smirked as she put some shampoo onto his hair.

"Why yes I do." Raspberry Mousse smirked more.