24) Espresso & Latte (Fluff)

Requested by ImEmoBtw

This is a sibling AU, But! It is not incestuous. (Just family members loving each other)

----------------------------

"Brotha!" Latte yelled as she opened the door to her Brother's, Espresso's, room.

"Knock first!" Espresso snarrled as he stared at Latte.

"Wait... mm, someone has a guest overrrr." Latte teased as she pointed to the lump in his bed sheets.

"No! T-thats a body pillow!" Espresso stuttered.

"Realllllly?" Latte asked as she moved the quilt over, only to be greeted with a body pillow of Dark Cacao.

"Man, your a simp." Latte chuckled as she pointed at the body pillow. Espresso sighed as he covered his embarrassed face.

"I'm stealing it!" Latte chuckled as she grabbed the pillow and ran off with it.

"OI!" Espresso yelled as he ran after her.

Latte laughed as she started to drag it downstairs, only for her to trip and fall down the stairs, Espresso laughed as he walked down stairs, grabbing his body pillow again.

"You SIMP!" Latte teased slightly as she sat up, holding her nose.

"Owww" Latte wailed out as she rubbed her nose. Espresso cackled as he hugged the body pillow.

"Ew! Is he shirtless on the other side?" Latte gagged, Espresso growled as he caressed the body pillow, only for the sound of a door opening up was heard.

"Oh fuck! Brother's back!" Espresso panicked as he threw the body pillow.

Latte got up, still holding her nose. The sound of heels tapping against the floor was heard from the kitchen. Latte looked and Espresso with confusion.

"I thought he went out shopping, not out in the garden." Latte  chuckled, only for it to sound like a snort.

"Dude... your nose is black." Espresso looked at Latte's nose. A head popped out from the kitchen arch way.

"Ermmm." Affogato sighed as he looked at Latte.

"Oh shit!" Espresso panicked as he put his hand over Latte's hand. Affogato quickly walked over, worry in his eyes.

"What the fuck!" Affogato facepalmed as he looked at Latte.

Espresso squeezed Latte's nose, hoping it would calm down her pain, only causing her already broken nose to become more broken.

"You dumb ass!" Latte sobbed as she pushed Espresso away.

"Just relax, I'll snap it back into place." Affogato smiled, only causing the other two to be horrified.

"Mm, nah I'm going to the hospital!" Latte panicked as she grabbed Espresso with her.

"You're driving!" Latte chuckled as she dragged Espresso to the car.

"I can only drive motorbikes." Espresso sighed.

"Fineee we will use that." Latte huffed.

Affogato sighed as he scanned the hallway to see where she broke her nose, only to see His Dark Cacao body pillow chucked next to a plant.

"YOU WHORES!" Affogato yelled as he dragged the body pillow with him, for what? Well, to StrapADickToIt.

Espresso and Latte rushed to the hospital, they entered and got checked in, now a long wait.

"Sooo, where do we sit?" Latte asked as she looked around, Espresso's face was horrified.

"... Ew ..." Espresso blurted out as he looked at the waiting room, there were two options, sit next to the coughing, sneezing or sniffiling cookies, or the children.

"... Children it is, just keep yo hands away from the kids." Latte winked as she nudged Espresso, Espresso groaned as he sat as far as possible away from the other cookies, Latte sat next to him, beginning to scan the room.

"Isn't he a hottie." Latte chuckled as she nudged Espresso pointing towards a blonde hazel eyed cookie.

"Suppose." Espresso sighed as he turned his head away from the cookie, but stared at him with his eyes.

"Oh, you prefer Dark Cacao~" Latte teased only to get slapped.

"That wasn't my body pillow, that was Affogato's!" Espresso snarrled.

"Oh-" Latte became flustered, she got nudged by a cookie.

"Stop breathing with your mouth! Its foul and disgusting, you're scaring my child!" The cookie snarrled.

"She broke her nose." Espresso hissed as he flipped off the cookie.

"Latte Cookie, we are ready for you." A nurse smiled as he opened the door. Latte shot up and rushed to the room, leaving Espresso and the other cookie to argue.

"So, what happened?" The doctor asked.

"I broke me nose, I feel down de stairs and broke me nose." Latte put on a stupid accent, almost as if she to put on a Australian accent, but failed miserably. The doctor sighed.

"Right... we are going to do a X-Ray. And then put it in a cast." The doctor got up and indicated for Latte to follow them. Latte followed them to the X-Ray. Latte laid down onto the table closing her eyes before the machine took a picture of her face.

*Beep Beep* *FLASH* *Beep Beep*

The machine went, the Radiologist looked at the X-Ray images. Latte watched him, only for him to turn around.

"Mm, yeah its broken, badly to." The Radiologist told the doctor next to Latte.

"Okay, right. Let's go get that fixed." The doctor gently grabbed the printed out X-Ray of Latte's nose and walked to the next room, followed by Latte. Latte lied down and closed her eyes.

Couple of minutes later.

Latre ran to the waiting room, only to be greeted by Espresso sleeping on the Blonde Hazel eyed cookie.

"What a simp." Latte chuckled to herself as she walked up to the two cookies.

"Oh! Greetings." The Cookie smiled as Latte as they moved Espresso's hair behind his ear.

"Hi! Why are you in the hospital?" Latte asked with a smirk.

"Oh, my brother fell and probably broke his hand, but that's all I know." The cookie chuckled.

"Oh! I'm Latte Cookie by the way!" Latte chuckled.

"I'm Eclair Cookie, how did you break your nose?" Eclair asked as he looked at Latte's nose.

"Fell down the stairs and broke it, Haha!" Latte chuckled, only for her to cover her nose once more.

Eclair smiled as he woke Espresso up.

"Ehhhh." Espresso blurted out as he looked up, only to see Latte... erm... Twerking? Espresso's face became red.

"Stop embarrassing me!" Espresso panicked as he shot up, Eclair stared at him, his face confused and red.

"Run, bitch." Espresso snarrled.

"AHHHHHH!" Latte panicked as she ran out the hospital, only to be followed by Espresso.

"YOU CAN COOKIE RUN! BUT YOU CAN'T COOKIE HIDE!" Espresso laughed as he threw a coffee bean at her.

"Oh! Shit... I forgot to ask for his number!" Eclair sighed as he looked outside the window, watching them running away.

-----------------------------
You can cookie run... BUT YOU CAN'T COOKIE HIDE!!!

And yes, the body Pillow is Affogato's not Espresso's. He stole it to feed it tomato soup and red wine, the finest dinner in the world. (Also why the fuck would Espresso have a body pillow of Dark Cacao.)

(1140 words)