CHAPTER 12

Jayden's POV

Still fuming in anger, I throw the office door open to enter when I see someone inside sitting comfortably on the chair opposite my desk.

Without a word, I stride in. When I close the door behind me, I know instantly that it is no other person than Gabriel.

"How the hell did you get in here?!" I growl at him as I walk to my chair.

He chuckles lightly, leaning over and dropping the phone he was pressing. "You weren't picking your calls."

I really don't want anyone else to piss me off today. First, it was Anna, then Juliet and Isabella, and now Gabriel.

How will I pick up his call when he humiliated me in front of that bitch? He didn't stand up for me but he laughed just like his wife did, making me feel stupid.

Gabriel is so childish!

"I said how did you get in here?" I question again, glaring coldly at him.

"Well, Anna let me in", he leans backward, the smile off his face.

He knows that I am angry with him. This is why he is here. I refused to pick up his calls when he kept calling nonstop last night. I didn't even care to listen to what he wanted to say, I didn't care.

Something clicks in me. Did Gabriel just call my new secretary Anna?

Even though I really do not wish to speak with him, I want to know how he got to know about Anna so quickly.

"You know Anna?"

He raises a brow in surprise. "You don't know her?"

Instead of answering him, I scowl at him and ignore him. Picking up my laptop, I open it, even though I know I can't work with Gabriel's presence here. I just want him to know that his presence here isn't needed and I am still mad at him for what he did to me at the club.

I hate his playfulness. It irks me a lot.

"Don't tell me you don't know Anna", he remarks dryly. I still ignore him. "How then did she become your Assistant?"

Why did Anna let him in in the first place without my permission? Is she one of his whores?

"She told me you fired your former Assistant…"

"Why are you here, Gabriel?" I snap at him in irritation.

His face falls. "Well, I came to apologize for what I did back there at the club. I didn't mean to upset you…"

"But you did", I interrupt him again. "Is that all?"