CHAPTER 51

Isabella's POV

Gabriel's home is beautiful and big but nowhere compared to Jayden's. There is a big pool in the front yard which has me swaying in amazement.

The moment Gabriel parks the car in the driveway, he breaks the heavy silence that has been between us since we left Jayden's mansion.

"I am curious, you know?" He says casually as he opens the door of the car. He climbs down and I do the same.

When he comes around to the other side, he stands in front of me. 

He is indeed curious. 

"I don't think you and my wife are friends and I'm surprised that you asked to come here of all places", he mentions and I shrug without a word.

There is no need to tell him what I am here for. I came here to see both of them. Now that he is also here, I should see them together. Sabrina might not know everything but I'm sure Gabriel has the answers to everything.

He notices I am not saying anything so he sighs and sags his shoulders down in resignation.

"Go on inside", he points to the front door. "I will be back to pick you up in two hours."

I remember Jayden told him to keep an eye on me. Is Gabriel trusting me not to run away?

"Gabriel?" I call, stopping him from going back to the driver's seat. He stops and turns back slowly to look at me. "Please wait. I came here to talk to you both."

His forehead furrows in confusion for a while. "You came here to talk to Sabrina and me?" I nod. "What for?"

I know it sounds unbelievable but I know what I am doing and what I came here for. Sabrina and I can become friends but not now.

I don't say anything so he nods and walks past me towards the front door. I quickly follow, not having the chance to admire the courtyard.

The door opens from behind and we both enter. The butler bows in greeting and I smile in reply.

We walk for several minutes till we get to the living room. There are no maids all over like there are in Jayden's place.

Gabriel points to the couch. "You can sit here while I get her."

"Who do we have here?" We hear Sabrina's voice coming from the staircase and she appears in a maternity gown.

I roll my eyes, making an effort not to laugh. She is just a month pregnant if I am not mistaken because the belly isn't protruding yet and she is already wearing a maternity gown.

I won't be surprised if she wears pregnant pants tomorrow either.

I chuckle within me while she goes into her husband's arms.

"How is the baby?"