Chapter 1 Keefe POV

A/N OK I AM IN LOVE WITH HARRY STYLES SOOOO LISTEN TO THIS SONG AND ALLL HIS OTHER ONES BC EVERYONE MUST BE A HARRY STYLES FANN!!!

KEEFE POV: REVERSE TIME TO FIRST TIME THEY MET

I spotted a small figure walk through the hallways lostly wandering. Her expression was alert and on the verge of tears.

So being my handsome, charming hilarious self I decided to help this girl. When she finally came closer I noticed how beautiful she really was. Wow, I was almost speechless. Key word ALMOST. Her golden coloured hair shone under the bright light and although she was ridiculously short she was striking, gorgeous. Her striking eyes attracted my attention the most. The peculiar brown with gold specks were beautiful.  I assumed she was the new girl, her alert expression almost made me laugh. 

Anyway...uhhh yeah back to helping her. I forced my face into a lazy grin.  I gathered all my charisma and charm and forced out 

"You must be lost"

So much for confidence. I was absolutely struck with her beauty. Wow.... just wow. 

She looked up at me, scared, and definitely lost. 

"How did you know?" She said it so casually but the way she said it made Keefe feel even more confident. 

"Its the middle of the session" He said smoothly "Either you're lost or you're ditching" He snorted "You clearly ARE NOT ditching" he said with a soft chuckle.

"Why couldn't I be ditching?" She said with such atitude and hand on her hip. 

Feisty and sarcastic, seems like his type of girl. He...meant friend...obviously..

"Are you?" He replied snapping himself out of his own thoughts.

"No..." She whispered

His smirk returned. Hec clearly had the upper hand here. He launched himself at the oppurtunity to help the mysterious new girl. "You're the new girl aren't you?" He said with as much charm as he could muster.

She sighed loudly and nodded

"I'm Keefe" He said almost softly

"Sophie" She said clearly amused "But....i'm sure you already know that"

He sure did, and he had a weird feeling he wanted to know more. 

Sophie .... huh... thats a nice name he thought.