Chapter 29: Ace POV

A/N: 11 more chapters y'all! :( This is so sadddd!

I'm nearly done my first book!!! But don't worry y'all will defintitely be getting an epilouge with the ending i've planned. It's gonna be so unexpected so brace yourselves...I would tell you the Chapter number buttt I'm not going to :) 

Suffer in silence PESANTS!

(jk ur all amazing)

Trust me, the end is worth the read.

Ace POV:

(Timing is a bit weird. We're kinda going back in time here)

Last time we left off, I was falling to my death, thousands of metres in the air, because I felt something for Biana Vacker. An elf. 

And I was an angel.

I guess you could kinda see  the problem.

Anyway, back to falling.

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed, my hair whipping my face. My beautiful black hair!

But then my fall slowed. And my feet landed on the spiky grass. And some big building suddenly appeared in front of me. I couldn't  really get a good look at it, I could see what shape it was or what colour

Great. 

I had no idea where the hell I was. 

I started walking around. 

Nothing. I started rustling around. 

I staggered along, it felt like I'd walked for hours. 

Someone was talking nearby. I wanted to call out but I bit down my call. What if they were like evil or something?

So I kept walking and accidently snapped a twig with my foot. Suddenly the distant voices went quiet. 

Ahhh crap.

I froze, listening intently. The voices resumed after a few seconds, but now they were closer. I debated whether to keep moving or hide, but before I could make a decision, I ran down a hill.

Stuff it. I may as well die, I just really needed to know who was down there.

As I approached the source of the voices, one suddenly disappeared, leaving only one left. My heart raced as I cautiously stepped closer, trying to make out what the remaining person was saying.

"Who's there?" the voice called out. They sounded both scared and had an air of confidence to their voice. Female.

I emerged from the trees, but when I saw the sharp pointy thing she was holding I screamed so loud, it probably hurt her ears. 

She cried out too, but then got a look at me. 

"Oh." 

The girl lowered her weapon, relaxing slightly. She had brown hair and green eyes, and she looked like an elf. 

"Who are you?" she asked, still cautious.

"I'm...I'm an angel," I said, unsure of how she would react.

Her eyes widened slightly but she tilted her head in confusion. 

"B-Biana Vacker? You know her?" I asked feeling flustered at the confrontation.

"Yeah, she's like one of my best friends....Why?" She gripped her weapony-thing harder. 

"Well- she's kind of like my- charge. And- uh-" 

The girl raised her eyebrows and looked around.

"This is a joke right? Angel? Really? Where are the cameras? Whose playing this prank?"