Chapter 22 : Sophie POV

A/N: Please please Please vote on a chapter POV for the 2k special. I havent got any replies and its a bit frustrating. Can you please reply? It would help so so much. Please, if you havent can you do that now! i'm trying to be patient but I really need to upload something for my 2k special. 

TW: Mention of blood.

PLEASE BEFORE YOU GO ANY FURTHER.

Darkness

It lingered, cold, dark and empty. It overtook most of my thoughts. It was strong and yet comforting. It understood me in a way most couldn't. The way most couldn't cushion my fall. But still a blonde boy with a smile so bright overtook my thoughts. His smile lighting up the darkness slowly overtaking my brain.

But darkness returned just as fast. I was lost but a small voice saying

You're lost, but you will find your way. 

Pushed me along. Helping me find my way.

My eyes drooped and I continued to stagger along. My steps limped, my breath haggard, my feet sore, my calves burning my hair fallen out of its ponytail and my heart shattered. I was stuck underwater and I was starting to lose oxygen. But I saw things under the water. Flashes, maybe of the future. 

Of a certain blonde haired boy and me. His lips a hair breadth away from mine. His hair swept off his face and his smirk grew as his icy but warm eyes met mine. The warmth in my eyes melted and merged with his. His lips parted to say words but they were muffled. The water was muffling them and the sounds vibrated.

The boy's smirk grew as future me leaned closer to whisper something in his ear. I swam closer to the memory. Hoping to catch some of the words spoken. Future me pulled away from the blonde boy. But he cupped my face and pulled me closer to him until our foreheads were pressed against eachothers. Always

The blonde boy whispered ever so softly. But I could still hear it. A different memory flashed in front of me. A small blonde haired girl, a toddler ran to the blonde haired boy, but he looked older. More mature. But his childish smirk mustve stayed the same as he smiled at the blonde haired toddler. He leaned his forehead against hers, Always

Future me, who also looked older as well walked over to the blonde haired boy and toddler and smiled. She picked the toddler from the blond boy's hands and planted a light kiss on his lips. 

Husband.

My eyes widened at the realisation. I had a child- I choked up a little. And someone who loved me very much. And a life. A tear slipped down my cheek as I watched the scene unfold. From me slipping my hands around his neck to him dancing with me under the stars. The words suddenly become clear and unmuffled from there on. 

"Keefe. I'm scared" Future me whispered softly.  "I-i didn't know I'd be pregnant so young. What if...I'm not a good enough mother."

I cried into his shoulder in the memory, holding his shoul der tighter. I was shocked. I-I was- pregnant. And I looked only 20. But elves aged slowly. So maybe...but. I tear slipped down my cheek whilst I cried into his shoulder and muttered his name and questions impossible to answer. Questions never asked, questioned never answered.

Oh Keefe, what are we gonna do?

I snapped out of my daze and the memory faded to nothing more than endless waters. Endless, depthless, uninviting waters.Almost seeming confining, even despite the vastness. And suddenly I couldnt breathe anymore. I tried screaming but nothing came out. And a single voice in my head kept screaming