IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Wow....just wow. I just really wanted to dedicate this part to thank y'all. I thank everyone reading this because you are all apart of my aspirations in the future. Every word in this stoy that you read, every comment you take the time to write, every vote you guys make is truly inspiring. 

I have been apart of the Wattpad community since 2021, and part of the keeper fandom for longer than that. And me, as a 14 year old girl who loves to read and write, it is amazing and inspiring to be able to write for people of all ages.

Truthfully, everytime I check on this story I go straight to the stats where I can see the gender and ages of people who are reading this and I love that there is such a wide variety of ages reading my story and tons of people who comment "This is so good" because it lights up my day even if it does take a second to write. I am currently at 646 views. To be honest I didn't think that it would get past like 50.... I'm inspired by all of you and want to find it in my heart to say that you are all amazing. 

Whether you write, read, comment, vote or just admire the spirit and determination you have taken to read this truly amazes me, I honestly cannot believe the story has got this far and thank you to everyone who writes on here, It has inspired me to create my own stories and fanfics. And trust me when I see the notification button light up, I scramble to see what has happened. I think that all of you who have taken this time are truly and honestly amazing people. Whether you're looking for a good read, something to add to your reading list or a nice fluffy sokeefe book. You've given this book a chance. And I'm so grateful, for people like me who never thought their stories would get far its amazing to see a 14 year old girl like myself writing. 

When I was 10 I literally aspired to be like Rick Riordan, no jokes.... I loved Percabeth's chemistry so much that I knew that when I was older I would have to write a book like that.And I'm not there yet but writing fanfics based on other peoples books is an amazing accomplishment. So yeah....

Wow... Just wow. And a message to all other people who want to start being writers on Wattpad. Go for it! I know at the end of 2021, I was contemplating starting but nervous that no one would like it, but that's not the case. Everyone who has interacted with this story is so friendly, inspiring, amazing and supportive. So go for it, have a go! And if you don't like it or it isn't working have another go or find a strategy that works for you!

Keep shining Keepers <3

- SE