Chapter 13: Sophie POV

A/N : We will be getting to the sokeefe soon y'all i promise <3

Also heres some tay bc MIDNIGHTS! <33333

Literally  writing this interrupted by All too well needing to make me sing. I took a while....

I woke up in a dark room, my vision was foggy but clearing, my now, alert eyes darted around the room furiously. The last thing I remembered was.... was- I don't even know. What was my name?

Sophie

My name was Sophie Foster.

My parents were Edaline and Grady Ruewen

My boyfriend was Fitz Vacker

My best friend was Biana Vacker.  

My other best friend is Dex Dizznee

My other friends were Marella Redek, Tam and Linh Song.

My cru- other friend is Keefe Sencen-Wait what did I almost say?!

I shook my head free of those thoughts and continued to look around me. I was in a chair, strapped to it in fact. I struggled but the bonds were tight. I started to panic, what if- I-

Never saw my friends....

Never thanked and apologised after our fig- nothing. Edaline and Grady-

I could never tell-

It didn't matter dwelling on it now, he probably wouldn't care.

I couldn't hug my boyfriend one more time and hear him comfort me. 

I could never go to those stupid sleepovers Biana planned and loved so much. 

I could never see Tam and Linh and thank them for all they did for me

I could never see Amy again, even if she was a pain in the butt sometimes

I could never listen to Bi, Marella and Linh fangirl over my love life- actually I wouldn't miss that.

I could never go to Dex and Biana for advice again.

I was going to die and lose, and no one would even care or notice, some might be glad. 

Fitz might be relieved to have me gone so I couldn't be- unmatchable. 

Dex and Biana would move on to another best friend. 

Tam never showed much emotion so I wasn't sure, and Linh and Biana could deal with it together.

And Keefe- he wouldn't care for me. He left me so many times that it's evident he doesn't care. 

A feeling of guilt stung. 

Loud thumping knocked me out of my thoughts. I realized I was falling unconcious. 

Sedatives

Someone bust through the familiar brass door, the door flung open with such force it created a loud ringing sound. I clutched my head. I could feel a presence sit next to me and whisper something to me. I couldn't make out the words and then it hit me.

I was dying

I never thought death would come so soon, I guess that's the sacrifice being the moonlark. 

Roll with the punches

The person next to me undid my bonds and I slumped to the floor. They were yelling, at someone or something, other muffles voices could be heard in the background but I didn't care. The presence picked me up and carried me whilst running.