Chapter 15 : Biana POV

A/N: Going for a longer chapter today since I'm going off the grid to my family farm today and won't have a chance to update for at least 5 days. Babysitting my 25 cousins, yay...? 

Here's a worthwhile chapter while you cuss me out for the last chapter.....

I sat up slowly, slowly taking in my surroundings while trying to remember the happenings before I passed out. After a boy spoke my mind flshed blinding white and I was momentarily blind from it's brightness.

I spent hours mindlessly wandering before I could see again. I have regained conciousness.... I think. 

"Hello, Biana Vacker right?" A tall boy around my age asked. "Your here so soon? I did not expect that!" 

The boy was handsome, very tall, black hair falling effortlessly over his eyes, striking electric blue eyes and a devilish smirk. I was lost in his eyes for a minute before coming back to reality.

"Firstly, yes, I am Biana and second I'm here so soon? Where am I?" I said clueslessly.

I looked around, white whiles, white furniture, white decorations. It was very fancy and calming, I felt like falling asleep, maybe forever. 

"The gateway to death silly...." The boy answered chuckling while writing down something on the clipboard. His tongue adorably stuck out as he wrote. "I'm your guardian angel Ace Hester"

If Biana wasn't drooling before she sure was now. "You?" She squeaked. He smirked which only made her fall more in love. 

"Yes... but first you must make a decision" His face turned deathly serious.

Ha deathly, I'm funny

I nodded meekly before staring at his muscles.

Woah.

"I understand this may be hard considering" He gestured to himself. I nodded mindlessly "But you must decide, to stay in this enternal bliss" He gestured to the shining, shimmering almost invisible gates which screamed luxury. Behind the door Biana spied little children running around, laughing and playing. Their faces were marred with scars, like the ones she recieved from Vespera. The children were called by two older elves who must've been their parents, she felt tears prick at her eyes. She realised they were elves with their unusual blue. Her lips turned down. 

"Leaping accident" Ace said his voice cracking, "They didn't have as much time."

Silence stung between them as they watched the children hug their parents and continue to chase each other. 

His fists clenched. 

"They were taken too fast" Ace said, his eyes wild. "They were just children" 

Biana felt cool tears slide down her face. "Their scars..." she said whilst touching the traces of her own. 

"They gained them as a reminder of their sacrifice, thats why you should be honoured to have this choice."

"You may go if you choose." 

Biana sucked in a sharp breath. What? 

She turned back to the children.

Too fast

Life was never going to be the same, She'd already seen the worst of the worst. 

"But-" 

She was tempted to run to the children and say "It's ok! I'm here, I'll never let anything happen to you again!". Her eyes stung as she remembered the boy she left behind.

i love you....

She was torn between two worlds, but both couldn't give her happiness and both couldn't make her feel fufilled. No.