Chapter 9 : Sophie POV

A/N : Yess.... I know evil author alert. I really like making people suffer on cliffhangers. Better get used to it! ALSO WHAT ACTUAL FUCK (Sorry...bad language) 400 VIEWS! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH IT'S ACTUALLY MY DREAM TO BE DOING THIS SORTA THING!

Also any requests or questions about me you want to know ask away in the comments. Anyhooo <3 Enjoy babes!

I sat in the guest room of the Vacker house, tears streaming down my face, the cool sensation was horrible and cooling at the same time. I took some shuddery breaths. In and out, in and out. Repeat Sophie, repeat. Don't do anything you'll regret. 

It was stupid of me really, Keefe Sencen liking me, much less kissing me?! And besides I had a boyfriend, Fitz Vacker, and I loved- liked him and he liked me so- I should just forget it, forget I even was desperate and helpless and tried to- do the stupid thing we aren't gonna talk about.

I was actually never gonna live this down, much less look Keefe in the eye after this.

No- 

I was going to be brave and bold and look him in the eye and tell him that- well I don't know what I was going to say but! I would nethertheless go out there. 

I bounced off the bed and made my way to the bathroom I pushed open the door with such force that it bounced loudly. Shit, maybe that wasn't such a good idea. I walked over to the sink shuddering lightly and poured some cold water onto my face. Shit I thought as I whimpered softly. I banged my head on the back of a cabnient. Luckily not hard. I rubbed the back of my head as I looked in the mirror, what I hoped was fiercely. 

With my luck, I looked like a constipated mastadoon. Great....

I tried to fix my bird nest hair, I pulled it back into a semi-complex braid which luckily for my Biana taught me. 

Every time I came over

So yeah I was pretty damn good at it.

I looked down at my tear stained teal long sleeved shirt with ruffles at the bottom of the sleeves and the hem of the shirt. My jeans were crumpled and tear stained.

Wow I cried a lot

I ran to Biana's room quickly looking for something to wear. She even had a closet saying "Stuff if Sophie realises her clothes are ugly. Sorry babes" 

I pulled out a tighter fitting red top, it wasn't really my style but it would do for now I guess. I picked a shorter black skirt with some nice black flats. It was a pretty nice outfit but I didn't let that distract me. My hair swayed behind me as I quickly changed into my new outfit.

Sophies outfit:

I came out of the bathroom and admired my outfit in the body length mirror that Biana kept in her room

I came out of the bathroom and admired my outfit in the body length mirror that Biana kept in her room. I had to admit it looked really good. Red was my colour..... after some thorough contemplation I decided to wear it. I had gotten my hair colour done on the holidays much to Bi's pleasure. It did look fierce.....

 I could use some light make up, as my blodshot eyes weren't as appealing in this society. I dusted some powder on from a box that said "For SOPHIE when she realises make up would look so good. " I rolled my eyes playfully and shoved the box away. So full of herself..... 

Sophie's make up:

Fine! I looked pretty damn good! But she didn't get any credit

Fine! I looked pretty damn good! But she didn't get any credit. I smirked evilly. It was pretty cool when I did it, myself. Ha!  I picked up my old clothes and threw them in a seperate basket that said- you know what- screw it, Biana is just looking to trash me.....

I stepped out into the hallway. Tam and Dex passed me talking softly, Dex turned bright red, which I was a little uncomfortable with and Tam just gave a nod of acknowledgement. They began down the hall hunched over talking quietly.

It was nearly 10:00. I didn't feel so good after everything.... I think I would go home but first.... I channelled my inner Biana and strutted out into the hallway only to trip, even in flats I was clumsy as hell. Great... I hauled myself up to strut down the hallway. Confidence radiating off me. I was confident, I was brave I was- 

*indirect voices*

Now hiding.....

Who was I kidding, I was dressed for a party hiding in a cleaning closet with a mop cuddling with me and cleaning supply stink. Close to gagging I eavesdro- I mean quietly minded my own buisness. In the cleaning closet- by myself- quietly- doing absolutel-

"Do you know what this means?!" A female voice whispered.

A muffled sound 

"It means that I'm getting closer, really close. All I need is a few more days I promise. Then I promise I'll report back." 

An annoyed voice sounded over the imparter.

"Please be patient, all I need is to get closer to him." 

Just my luck as my foot shifted and fell noisily out of the closet with a loud-

THUD

Great....

Footsteps thudded softly and then got quicker. I scrambled up to get a better look. But they were gone. I stood alone in the dark hallway, my hair the only light as it glistened. Dark shadows swirled around my waist and I backed up against the wall. I started down the hallway at an alarming pace, words rang in my head. I turned the corner to see a familiar brunette covvered in a dark cloak. 

It co-couldn't be- I felt my mouth open to scream but someone covered my mouth with their hand.

They pulled me down the hall quickly muttering softly. My head spun and I cou;dn't think straight, I didn't want to see who was beside me. I gasped for air and quickened my pace down the hall, my hands went slack, my temples sweating. My conciousness running out. Words encircling my brain. The words pulsed louder each time. 

Patient

Time

Closer 

Few Days

Him

My conciousness faded, the light went darker my head felt heavy. My heart was racing. 

Him, I could  hear the  feminine echoing laugh

Hello Sophie Foster

Him...