Chapter 4 -Biana POV

A/n: I'm sorry I know its a problem..... butttttt i dont really wanna manage it :))))

I stepped out the Alchemy classroom door , that was really tiring, I'm just glad it's over. I have two weeks to prepare for test and started to do the math on how long I would study and how much procrastination and shopping time would take over that. 

I furrowed my brow, 1 hr of shopping a day?! That is ridiculous. Stupid tests, Midterms were the most annoying things and although I have my rituals, unfourtunately so does my brother. 

Talking aloud to himself, yelling at himself and pieces of paper flying across the room. Its a week of precautions to be in place. He never takes breaks, and I mean never. Once he was locked up in his room for 9 hours straight muttering gotts be the best and revising the same textbook over and over. Every single word. The pressure of this so called "Vacker expectation" has really got to him. I almost feel bad, buttt I'm his sister it's my job to not feel bad. I smiled at the thought.

But my parents didn't really care about my marks, its always

"Wow, Fitz that's amazing, oh yeah and you too"

"Fitz is the perfect Vacker"

"Biana, you must be like Fitz"

All the Foxfire teachers always make the last comment. My parents aswell. In fact most people think of me as just another pretty face. I so bad want to be in the academic side of the spotlight. Do people really think that's all I am? Just a 2nd resort? But Fitz is the one they look at, when I manifested I felt something new, like appreciation. The spotlight was on me, people thought more of me. I loved it, but it didn't last long. People only want to be my friend to be close to Fitz, people just want my money. 

Sometimes, it makes me so badly want to cry, but I can't because if I cry it seems babyish, If Fitz cries he is expressing himself. If I get mad, I'm not "properly" disciplined. If Fitz gets mad it's because he has a lot of weight on his shoulders. I just wish that sometimes I could be seen as a person too and not just another one in the family. 

I've never really explored Foxfire properly. I knew I would cry if I went to sit with my friends, so I'd just have to make an excuse, as much I want people to know how I feel, all I want right now is to be alone. But then again, that's all I had been all along right? It shouldn't be a new feeling. 

And it's not. 

I started to venture down a dimly lit hallways. Hung on the walls were academic achievements of students from the past years, even decades. It was a really amazing experience. I even saw my father on the wall. And so was Fitz. Plenty and plenty of Fitz. Sometimes I feel that I want to be up there too. I still continued on my way not wanting to think much more. At the end of the hall, I halted to find an intricate set of markings on a archway. The archway built of bsandstone looked ancient. I traced my fingers along the runes. 

I had never seen these before. They were breathtakingly gorgeous, I stopped to admire their beauty, they continued all along the archway. I continued to walk my alchemy book clutched tightly in my hand and my other stuffed in my pocket of my jacket. Beyond this arch way was a forest, full of every plant imaginable, shades of vibrant yellows and orange popped and purple and pink pastels were absolutely lovely. I ventured further into the forest, carefully avoiding thorns. 

One pricked the palm of my hand and red blood trckled down my hand

"Ouch" I applied pressure to my hand. Against my better judgement I kept going. The forest posessed a magical kind of feeling, it was in fact awe inspiring. Lush trees stretched to the sky and birds I had never seen flew above, a slow smile spread on my lips. A vibrant rainbow stretched across the pastel blue sky tinted with purple and pink. Although my palm stung, there was nothing that could ruin this moment.

And then I heard sobs of pain, guilt, and sadness. I rushed towards them with such urgency, if someone was injured... she would never forgive herself if she left them here. But what she saw was much worse.

Familiar expertly styled hair , and ice blue eyes which turned cold each passing second, tears streamed down his face, his expression contorted into pain. Although she wasn't a telepath she could tell that thoughts were racing through his mind. 

"Keefe?" She said in the most gentle voice she could muster "Are you okay?" Her tone thick with concern. 

He jolted and turned to face her. His eyes were red and his hair was a mess, not normal messy. He swiped at his eyes violently, he muttered a string of curses before regaining himself. He was obviously putting on a very poor act and his smile was definitely proof of that. His usual smirk was different it was a sad smile and she didn't know how to approach him without feeling the same way. 

"Biana!" He said obviously fake "I'm soo okay, are you okay?" He said his expression turning into concern.She had just realised tears were sliding down her cheeks from the thoughts she been having earlier. She swiped discreetly, but obviously not enough. 

He patted the spot next to him and she gladly took it. She was tired. 

"Fine, I'll tell you what's up if you tell me first?" She said plea in her eyes.

He sighed over dramatically, more like himself "Just some issues,.... at home" When she gasped. He added "No, no pity or offers of help, I'm fine!" He said unconvincingly 

"That was so fake, and I'm your friend" She took his hand which he stared at for quite a while "I'm supposed to help you."

He laughed softly "Bi, Bi, you always feel the need to make me feel better!"

"Did it work?" She said hopefully

"I mean, a little, but I still need some time." To put off her confession she said "Wow, it's breathtaking, how did you find it?"

"You know ditching, the usual, I used to bring uh a friend here" 

She nodded sympathetically "No,no,no you are not distracting the Hunkyhair, now spill" He said gossiply 

She laughed loudly "Your started to sound like me Keefe Sencen" He laughed right along with her which felt nice, appreciative. Something she hadn't felt in a while with all this black swan stuff.

"Ok, fineee" She said with a dramatic pause "I just-just don't like enough next to the almighty Fitz, I so badly just want to be appreciated and you right now laughing with me, felt amazing, I hadn't felt like that in so long and I just feel that I'm always second priority and that Fitz is just wayy more important? If that makes sense? It's always "OMG FITZYPOOO LOVE ME" Anyway... just forget I said anything" She muttered the last part.

He smile knowingly and took her hand, whilst slow tears rolled down his and her cheeks "I know that feeling, I'm glad someone else understands, and Bi you'll always be priority and you AND FITZ, you're both amazing"

She rolled her eyes "Does he havee to beeeee?" She dragged it out playfully

He laughed heartily "Now your sounding a bit like me Ms Vacker, now come, wipe away those tears, they honestly feel like spears, hey that ryhmed." He said brightly.

Now it was her turn to laugh. She motione to the door "Should we go?"

"We shall" He said 

"Oh and Keefe?" She said turning back to him "For what it's worth thank you."

"Anytime Vacker, anytime" 

A/N OKAY I HAD TO PUT THAT HEART TO HEART IN THERE CAUSE ITS HONESTLY SO CUTE, I LOVE THEIR PLATONIC FRIENDSHIP ITS SO NICE, PLS COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS TIANA OF DIANA? Jt for future reference :)))) And wow 1350 words, i've outdone myself.