SPECIAL 1K ACE POV

"You have failed me." A voice slithered through the darkness, almost beckoning me to come into its disgustingly unwelcoming arms. 

I instead bowed my head solemnly. "I'm sorry I have failed you."

"What a disgrace? A pretty face and you lose all morale?" She sneered evilly.

"I wasn't thinking." I lied smoothly, 

Turns out it was pretty crunchy. Mmmmm Peanut Butter.  I'd have to-

"Of course you were and thats why you must be punished for your crimes. You swore secercy and for the protection of this sacred land. You betrayed us for a girl." She hissed the last part. 

The glowing gates to each town were protected with a seal of power. A lion, a species that not only represented courage to keep fighting but power. That's what she craved. Control.

"These symbols, do they mean nothing to you?" She sneered judgementally. "I'm trying to make a  better life, for us all. Do you not understand my predicament?"

"Yes, I understand." 

"Obviously not!" She snapped. "Which is why I have decided a suitable punishment for your crimes." 

"I'm so sorry I betrayed you."

"I see everything, you are definitely not sorry." She said absentmindedly.

I nodded, lost in thought alike.

I could feel the menqacing energy swelling whilst she paced in front of me. 

"Do you think disobeying me is funny or entertaining?" She said suddenly

I shook my head, barely visible. 

A tall, blonde boy strode in the throne room. His electric bluish-greyish eyes locking with mine. His hair was neatly placed on the top of his head. His mouth twitched in an unfriendly manner toward me. His hands neatly placed beside him. His strides were long and confident, the blonde boy came closer and dropped into a low bow. I chuckled under my breath as he fell down whilst schreeching. He messily stood and glared at me. The blonde boy strode to beside me. He recovered the clipboard which he lost in which I like to call the "Privleged Plummet". It had neat scrawls too small to read on his clipboard, in comparison to mine which was messy and rushed. I displayed clipboard proudly. He stepped away from me in that moment.

My messy handwriting wasn't that infectious. I internally laughed at my own humour. 

The blonde boy carefully rearranged the papers on his clipboard and smirked evilly. 

"Worried Accidental-Ace?" He sneered. I clenched my fists. Steam was coming out of my ears. My family and past was none of his buisness.

"Enough Kyson." Our mistress commanded Ky. 

He went silent. "Honestly, your bickering with your brother gives me royally painful headaches." She sighed dramatically.

Woah... Back the T-Rex up, you're thinking. Brother?

Kyson? You're so much cooler than him and soooo much hotter. (Or maybe something along those lines.)

Yes, this is my disaster of a family. 

My mother and mistress is Death herself, or in her elvin life Jolene.

My brother Kyson or Kylie, I personally like the second option. It has a feminine ring to it, that he actually despises, so naturally I use it. 

My father, is a sore subject. It's not like a cliche movie where I've never seen him but he's never really welcome in the land of the dead. Reasons are completely classified, even I don't know. Apparently it's a "conflict of interest.".

Yeah, I'm practically offspring of the dead. Always scares off the homies, if I even make any friends. 

"Yeah Kylie." I said snickering. "It's not your buisness."

"Everything is my buisness." He replied snarkily. 

"Woah dude if you're watching me sleep just tell me." I said laughing.

He glared at me through narrowed eyes. 

"Brother you're looking a little constipated there." I said restraining my cackles. "If you're trying to hint that you need to go bathroom no one is stopping you." I clenched my teeth from laughing hysterically.  

"BOYS" My mother said scarily, like more than usual. Usually she's deadly. 

Wow, tough crowd.

"Are you trying to kill me in my own domain? Do you honestly both want the throne that bad?" She said sarcastically. 

"I can't speak for both of us here." Kyson said looking pointedly at me.

"If you don't want the throne you should just say so!" I said fakely-innocently. 

He scoffed "As if you want it!" He sneered. "You wouldn't take it seriously. Much less find a partner to rule the land with."

Yes, we did need a partner to rule. It worked kind of like a human monarchy. 

"Hey I think you're getting us mixed up, I'm the attractive one," I scoffed.

He laughed. He fucking laughed.

"Kyson, please leave." Our- oh may as well- mother said sharply. 

He left without another word or laugh.

"We were discussing your punishment..." 

I sighed, "Elderly people duty?" I said hopefully. 

"No. Much much worse, this is a serious offence Ace!" She snapped.

"So then what now?" I said cautiously.

"I have no choice, I must cast you down to the Lost Cities, to live as a normal elf."

"No! Please I'll do anything please!" 

Quick fact check. Being cast down was the worst punishment you could recieve. 

I don't get why being close to a client was such a big deal. 

So I voiced my thoughts. Bad Idea.

"I don't get why being close to a client is such a big deal!" I cried.

She looked off into the distance as if lost in thought. 

Her stare hardened. "Rules. Are. Rules."

"Yes Mother" I said defeatedly, I had my theories.

"Say your goodbyes..." She said coldly. 

"How long?" I said choking up "Will I be gone?"

She stared at me through sympathetic eyes. "Not to be determined yet." 

I sighed and ran out of the throne room. I walked past a smirking Kyson. 

"I'll miss you, and your constipated facial expressions." I said, almost sadly. He looked surprised, not about the constipated part, but he should, it's a disgusting look. 

I walked off not waiting for a reply. Stupid Emotions.

I packed my things, not a lot by the way, and made my way to a special leapmaster. No friends to see me off. 

Maybe it would be better this way.

I raised a purplish-bluish ombre crystal to the light blinding my all-too elvin eyes.

I looked around one last time, guardian angels and their friends laughing and discussing. Wow, must be nice. I looked longingly before snapping myself out of hopeless thoughts and glittering away to a new life, a new beginning. A life where I could be killed at any time. If I wasn't sweating before, I sure was now. 

Death, yay?