Chapter 2- Keefe

A/N: YOU GET A HARRY STYLES OBSESSION AND YOU GET A HARRY STYLES OBSESSION AND I HAVE A HARRY STYLES OBSESSION :)

Keefe loved to remember when he and Sophie met, it kind of changed a lot of things for him. 

"Why couldn't I be ditching?"

"Lot's of people care about you Keefe!" 

"What's base quest?"

"I call Foster for my team!"

"Aw don't go getting good at Alchemy Foster! Who else can we count on to destroy Lady Galvin's capes!"

"I never thought I'd need a stuffed animal to sleep. but I didn't know I needed a lot of things before I met you"

"Which is way more than I'm willing to lose"

Memories upon memories,days and weeks where he couldn't tell her... he couldn't be that guy. He wasn't enough for her. Her eyes and her laugh were the most beautiful things... the kind of family he had always hoped for. She gave it to him.

He had never experienced any form of affection but Soph, she gave it to him.... she appreciated him, not for his looks, smarts, charm... just for him. He loved her, he'd always known but could never admit it. 

When he ran away to the neverseen all he wanted to hear was her adorable voice and see her striking eyes and that beautiful smile. He was the one in danger but he could never stop wrrying about her.

Foster.... in his head all day... god damn it. Her beautiful face, those encapturing eyes and that smile.... he just wished that he could have told her... before all his life went to hell.

Foster.... the only thing keeping him sane

Foster... the smiling, beautiful, adorably shy genius

Foster.... the only girl he wanted next to him

Foster..... the very girl.... that he could never have

Foster......

He could never have Foster......

A/N Short chapter I know! But I just want to introduce Keefe properly so that we know how he feels since the actually books only have Sophie POV

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT, ILL GIVE SHOUTOUTS!

I ALSO TAKE REQUESTS SOMETIMES!!!