Chapter 7: Keefe POV

A/N: OKI DOKIIII SHOUTOUT TO  The_Book_Lover_Nerd  for voting! Thank you much! <3. Hope you enjoyed my previous angsty Tam chapter!

Keefe jaw dropped, quite literally. Tam looked quite confused and Fitz and Biana were obviously looking for words to say. Baffled

Keefe managed to spit out "Ash?!" He could not believe it, he actually might have a panic attack. His heart rate sped up, he was sweating. She strode toward Tam and gave me a glare to end all glare's. He shut his mouth, and looked away. 

"How did you know?" Tam's sounded supicous, time to lead him away from the trail. Keefe could not possibly face what must, he wasn't ready. The Vackers had managed to compose themselves. Typical them....

"Lucky guess, I guess?" I spat out. Well so much for leading him away from my scent Tam eyed me suspicously. Ohhh... he was good! I avoided eye contact. Sophie was looking quickly between Ash and I. Her eyes narrowed slightly but she mainly looked in the clear. Fitz and Biana exchanged quick meaningful glances with me. We nodded our heads in silent agreement. I guess she could stay as Tam's guest, but there were a lot of questions needing to be answered.

"Hey!" Sophie called out trying to lighten the mood (Sorry Soph, not working) "Let's go inside, I don't know about you but I'm freezing." Her light blue dress barely covered her arms. her golden hair settling over her shoulders like a blanket. Her eyes darted towards me but looked away just as quickly. Fitz exchanged a quick look with me before calling out "Yeah, ok let's go inside!". The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Biana practically pulled Ash to the side and we all settled on the fluffy, soft fabric covering the couch. It was definitely warmer in here. Everyone was quiet, it wasn't like us. Dex started to talk but closed his mouth. Bi usually started these conversations. Linh started a coversation about which was better Dogs, or cats? 

I obviously chose dogs, their fur was awesome, not nearly as awesome as "The hair" but still. 

Biana came back like nothing had happened. "Okayyyyy!" Ash sat down next to Linh obviously trying to avoid eye contact with Fitz or me. Not that I could blame her. 

"Lets get started, what game?". The room immediately lightened and everyone started to chatter. I could hear along the lines of "Truth or Dare!" "Never had I ever?" "SPIN THE BOTTLE!" "NO! BIANA NO!" Sophie obviously said.  Sophie had taught us a thousand human games at our sleepovers, they were definitely the highlight of the night. Her smile was really beautiful, her and Ash had immediately hit it off. I couldn't tell if that was good or bad? 

"LOOK!" Bi yelled "I'm started with truth or dare!!" She said in a singsong voice. We collectively groaned. "IT"S FUN!" Biana countered. "Sorry what's wrong with truth or dare?" Ash inquired. Linh opened her mouth but Tam put his hand over it. "No, no, nooooo! Everyone has gone through one of these without warning! This should be fair!" 

Biana grinned evilly.  "This maybe wasn't such a good idea for a newbie?" I said "This can get intense!" 

"Then I'm game!" Ash said avoiding my gaze. "Perfect!" Biana drawled. "You can go last!"

"Dex truth or dare?" Sophie inquired with a challenging gaze in her eyes. "Truth..." Dex replied warily. Little did he know Sophie had gotten good at this game, I should know, I shuddered at the memory.

"On a scale of 1-10 how hot is Marella and Biana?" Sophie replied triumphantly I laughed at Dex's expression. Good thing I had a photographic memory. I high fived Sophie which sen butterflies cousing through my stomach but ignored it. Stupid feelings. 

Dex jaw had dropped and the he cleared his throat "Uhhh.... Marella can be uh um a 8!" Marella smiled "Biana can be a 9!" Dex said warily. But Biana's eyes lit up. "Awwwwww!" Marella's eyes flashed with jealousy, I could tell, her emotions were STRONG!

Dex turned to Marella "Truth or Dare?". The whole circle went round until it got to Ashleigh.

I turned to Ashleigh, AWKWARD to say the least. "Truth or Dare AJ? UH... I mean Ash!" I said quickly. They all noticed my mistake but chose to say nothing. "Dare!" She said challenging me obviously. I definitely, triggered came to my senses and searched my mind for my worst yet dare. A devilish grin spread on my lips

"Do Fitz's makeup...." 

She grinned and looked over to Fitz who looked terrified. "No! Not like last time!" Fitz yelled "Please! Mercy!". I shook my head and raised my eyebrow at Ash "You ready?"

"Yes"

--------------------------30 MINUTES LATER----------------------

"NO! I LOOK ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!" Fitz called out from the bathroom.

He came out and looke sparkly? To say the least his lips were tinted red and covered in gold glitter. His eyes were convered in gold glitter and his cheeks, gold glitter. His hair was even tied back in a gold scrunchies. "For your girl!" Ash winked at Fitz. He coloured and so did Sophie. I felt a sharp pain of hurt. "You have to go outside and scare your parents aswell Fitzy!" I sang. He grumbled a string of curses and went outside. We all went to watch the show. 

"Mom? Dad?" Fitz called out. Della came into the kitchen distracted and looked up, only to throw a tray of ripplefluffs into the air. We all watched mouth's open as the tray landed on Fitz's head, covering him with delicous dessert. I strode over to Fitz chuckling."Mmmm....sweet!" I said chuckling "Get it? No? n- ok" I smiled at Della. She rolled her eyes "Was this your doing Keefe?" 

"Not this time!" I said mock proudly. She peered over my shoulder to see Ashleigh standing guilty. "Welcome back!" Della said pulling Ash into a hug. Ash stiffened, her parents like mine weren't really there. "But please, fix Fitz up. I don't think I can see him like this for another second" She said slinging an arm around Ash's shoulders. Alden walked in that moment and started laughing at Fitz. "Biana really got you this time son!. Fitz shook his head and retreated into the bathroom. We all sat back down.

The remaining dares consisted of confessions, kisses (cheek), and yelling out random words. We were all too bored by 9. Biana made across the room and picked up a bottle and raised her eyebrows. The chatter resumed. "No!" "It might be fun!" "No way!" "Don't mind!" "Sure...." "NO WAY" Sophie exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and she stuck her tounge out at me. 

"Okay vote!" I yelled out. We had 3 No's the rest said yes, even Dex and Tam....surprisingly. Hmmmm.... I narrowed my eyes, wow, definitely a lot of emotions swirling between Dex, Tam and Bi. I didn't wanna read too much into it. Biana cheered and waved her arms in the air. Sophie smirked and rolled her eyes. Biana picked up the bottle slowly and smirking evilly, mysterious music was playing, oddly enough.

We all turned to Dex, who was holding Sophie's iPod. The title of the video playing was "Eerie music and creepy sounds! Subscribe! :)" 

"DEX!" We all exclaimed.

A/N: No...but seriously funny Dex is superior! ALSO GUYZ I"M GOING TO BRUNO MARS ON THE 14TH OF OCTOBERRR!!! I"M LIKE HIS BIGGEST FAN! Hope you liked this chapter! Pls vote, comment! I kind of feel weird if I'm writing these and don't know whether anyone thinks I should continue....anyhooo! Imma start questions of the day! 

Q: Fav musical?

A: For me, its Hamilton! Wbu? <3