Special 40K BONUS EPILOGUE

A/N: NOW I COULDN'T LEAVE MY BOY KEEFE HANGING IN HEAVEN NOW COULD I? THE SONGS ONLY FITTING?!

IM GOING TO SEE TAYLOR SWIFT ON FRIDAY RAHHHH

KEEFE SENCEN

It'd been, 10 years and 7 hours and like everyday in heaven, I chilled out in my heaven house. In heaven we have this thing called a heaven house, its your imaginations manifestation of your dream house, in my dream house I've got hair products galore, a flat screen tv like the ones sophie showed me on her i- pho-pod thingy, and lots and lots of pictures of foster. I know it sounds creepy, but in these photos we have kids. like a whole family. 

Now, it sounds weird since, Sophie is married on earth, to some guy that used to go to Foxfire with us. They'd met after Sophie had gone back to school, after everything happened, and the neverseen was defeated. 

I like to think she still thinks of me. I'd like to think that wherever Ashleigh, Fitz, Biana, Tam, Sophie, Marella and even Dex and Linh, wherever they are that they still think of me. 

I know whats happened to all of them cause I've watched down on them all these years. 

Fitz managed to find a nice girl who worked as an Emissary and they're going on dating for 5 years now. They live in an apartment in Atlantis and Fitz is getting ready to propose. I know, cause I watch him do it in the mirror, it's hilarious, you should come watch it sometime with me on my flatscreen. 

Marella went on to the human world to study law. Good on you girl! She's a mean lawyer but she's really talented and her and Dex are in a committed marriage with a young 3 year old named Julie after Juline. Marella is a powerhouse. Dex got out of exile, a few years ago. Linh is still imprisoned.

Biana and Tam, have a special photo of me in their house which they pray for me with when they pray that is, it's really sweet and I'm glad they still think of me. They live in a mega mansion much to Tammy boy's dislike and Biana's LOVE. She has 4 closests full with clothes. They have three kids. One girl named Alyssa, whos a shade, one son, Alvar, to pay tribute to Alvar, (hopefully this ones not evil) whos a vanisher. And a little cute 9 month old Shanyia. She kind of looks like Tam. Don't tell him I said that.

And then there's Ashleigh. Being my best friend obviously, she's got to be awesome. She and Theo got married 4 years ago and have the cutest 2 year old ever named Blair. She looks exactly like her mother. Ashleigh still works for the Black Swan, more managing their human operations, so her, theo and blair live in Australia. In the human world, she does medical research. And Theo usually stays home to look after Blair. They come back to the Lost Cities to visit my grave biannually. Ashleigh tells me all the tea that happens in the Lost Cities.

And then there is Sophie and her daughter Sapphire. Sapphire I'd like to think is exactly like me, bright, a bit of a troublemaker, she makes me proud even though she biologically isn't my daughter. I heard she's started to write a book, that'll be interesting. They all visited my grave for my tenth year death anniversary today. 

I sat with Sophie for a while, just like that night when I had first died. She thought it was fake, but it was very much real to me. 

Sometimes I sit in my dream house, on my couch and look at Sophie. She's so beautiful. 

And I'm snapped out of my thoughts as I get a knock on the front door, I jump up and go to the door to be greeted with my guests. 

"Hey guys." I greet them. 

Kenric, Calla, Forkle Twin #1, file through the door smiling, we all sit down to talk. 

One day we might all be reunited with our loved ones. And when that day comes, I'll be here waiting for them. 

And everything will be right again 

And everything was good. 

AGHHHHH DONE FOR GOOD NOW :) 

COULD NOT LEAVE MY BOY HANGING THERE. 

HAPPY TAYTAY TOUR! 

FOR THE LAST TIME....

sophia