Chapter 6: Tam POV

A/N OMG OMG STOPPPPP I HAVE 100 VIEWWS! GUYS YOU DON"T KNOW HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME. Pls don't be a silent reader! I'd love to read some comments, these do take time to write and a lot of writing behind my parents back when I'm "doing homework"! It would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much for reading this far, if you are continuing! Pls vote, comment! Thanks!

Also I just want to add different POV's before getting into the actual shipping, so we get character development and introduce everyone and the plot. *grins evilly*

Okay, I'll admit as I said:

"Sure..." To Biana's sleepover, I immediately regretted it. She was infamously known for the most embarrasing dares.... and even worse truths. I DID NOT want her to find out I had a crush.... on someone. But her smile made it all worth it, so yeah it may have been fun. I sat through Elvin History pondering the consequences of my actions. God damn karma.

The period went faster than I anticipated, and suddenly Linh ushered me out of the classroom, I saw girls staring at me and I winked at them before striding out of the classroom. Yep, we definitely had all been hanging around "Hunkyhair" too much.  They basically fainted, from what I could see out of the corner of my eye.

I walked out into the hallway, I bumped into a girl with brunette hair and sea green mixed with ocean blue eyes., she fell quite hard. She flushed whilst standing up, I offered a hand which she gladly took. She flicked her hair out of her face to reveal a suspicously familiar smirk. 

"I'm so sorry." Tam mumbled shyly. Her confidence was just radiating off her.

"No problem! Foxfire's hall's are very busy this time of day." She laughed

"You're not familiar, do I know you? Have you been to Foxfire for long?" I asked curiously, it was in my nature to know everything and anything. I needed dirt on anything I could. What could I say?

"Uhhh... I'm not new around here, but no you do not know me" Her confidence faded momentarily. "Tam Song right?" She said curiously.

"Uh, yeah? How did you know? Are you keeping tabs on me?" He said teasingly but then she flinched. She forcingly laughed, then shook her head solidly. 

"Hey, this sounds weird, but do you want to hang out with me and my friends this afternoon? Their all idiots, well maybe not Sophie and my sister but, then there's that idiot Keefe. I guess I'm stuck with them, you seem like a sort of person, I guess I could stand. Besides I need to make it up to you for knocking you over. " He playfully rolled his eyes.

"Uhh.... I really should get home.." She said almost mysteriously

"Are you sure??? What? Hiding something?" I said impatiently

"Um... whatever I'll come." She said nervously.

"Don't worry their nice!" I said "Oh, I didn't catch your name!" I said embarrased. She laughed. "No problem, Its Ashleigh but my friends called me Ash." I nodded, we walked in awkward silence for a while. "Well, we're hanging out at the Vackers! Do you know how to get there or do you want me to come with?" I asked. 

"Nah, I know the Vackers I know how to get there! Thanks though!" She said matter-of-factly. He smiled "Okay miss know it all" I said.

I leapt away, to find Linh waiting for me. She looked at me with an annoyed expression. I must have been smiling because she looked absolutely mortified "Tam! What's wrong? Did you get swapped?" She said with mock anger. "No, I just made a friend!" My scowl returned with a vengeance. 

Linh squealed so loud I was surprised I could still hear. She was jumping up and down and peppered me with millions of questions. Why were sisters so annoying? "IS SHE A GIRL? WE MUST ADD TO THE CULT!" 

I looked at her fake shocked "And you didn't invite me?" She rolled her eyes. We walked back to pack our bags for the night, Linh was calming down but still asking tons of questions. I, being my mysterious did not answer and replied a few times with "Wait, and see". She eventually hit me over the head with my hairbrush in annoyance.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO SILKY?" I yelled in annoyance. She erupted into a fit of giggles "SILKY?!" She said between laughs. "This is too good, not to spill to Bi!". I shook my head and got on my knees. "No, please! She'll torment me!". Linh ran away, Silky in tow,

"SILKY!" I exclaimed. I chased her for a good ten minutes before she gave it back in return for me taking her to the pet store to buy a pet. Great, just what we needed.

--------------------TIME SKIP TO VACKERS--------------------------

Tam and Linh glittered into view and Tam still was mad at Linh about Silky.

I seriously was prone to Linh apologising. Fine, she wore me down in the end. I forgave her. But anyways... I better warn the others of my new friend. Wow, that sentence was one I thought I'd never say. I approached, Fitz and Biana.

"Hey um guys" I said shyly "I invited a friend over, you know to hang out. I kind of - knocked her over so the least I could do was invite them over..."

Keefe appeared, of course when he spilled something embarrasing "Ohhhhh Tam Song....." He started to laugh "Knocked someone down?". Biana glared at him and he shut up. "Sure, that sounds okay....is it a girl?!" She squealed. Tam made a motion of zipping his lips. Linh looked at Bi "I kept asking but he won't answer!" 

Sophie glittered into view and Keefe's atrocious attempt to be cool somehow wooed Sophie.

"Hey Foster, looking good!". She blushed and Fitz's fist curled. I looked at Dex. This...was sure gonna be interesting. I was waiting for Ash to arrive. I really needed to apologise better. Knocking people down was surely a memorable first impression, mainly in a bad way. 

A familiar brunette glittered into view looking away, I knew it was Ash. She turned her head to looked at us, she had her arms crossed over her chest. She smirked, NOW HE KNEW WHERE HE RECOGNISED IT! IT MATCHED KEEFE'S! He looked back to Keefe, but he wasn't smirking anymore, and neither was Fitz and Biana. 

"Ash?!" Keefe's panicked voice rang out.

A/N *grins evilly* Well, well,well..... look what we have here. I'd love to hear your theories in the comments! Pls don't be silent. I really wanna hear thoughts!! <3 Hope you liked this chapter! Thanks!