004. woman in white

They're in the motel lobby and Dean puts a credit card on the counter.

"One room, please." Dean requests. He's still covered in mud with the foul toilet smell, the twins standing behind him.

"You guys having a reunion or something?" The clerk asks, looking at the name on the card.

"What do you mean?" Sam asks.

"I had another guy, Burt Aframian. He came and bought out a room for the whole month." The clerk informs.

After checking in and getting John's room number the three go to where their father was staying. Sam kneels down and picks the lock, the other two standing guard. Sam opens the door, Natalie following him in.

Sam grabs the collar of Dean's jacket and yanks him inside. Sam shuts the door, the trio looking around the messy room with the walls covered in research.

Dean goes over to the bed, turning a lamp on, and picking up the half eaten burger. He sniffs it, immediately recoiling.

"I don't think he's been here for a couple days -- at least." Dean says.

"Salt, cats eye shells... he was worried. Trying to keep something from coming in." Sam says. "What have you got here?" Sam walks to Natalie and dean who are looking at papers on the wall.

"Centennial Highway victims." Dean says. Sam nods, moving to another wall.

"I don't get it. I mean, different men, different jobs, ages, ethnicities. There's always a connection, right?" Dean asks. "What do these guys have in common?"

"Dad figured it out." Sam says.

"What do you mean?" Dean asks, him and Natalie turning to look at Sam.

"He found the same article we did. Constance Welch. She's a woman in white." Sam states.

"You sly dogs." Dean says.

"I think you mean, you assholes." Natalie corrects.

"Eh." Dean shrugs.

"You are unbelievable. How am I related to you?" Natalie questions, looking at her older brother in disgust.

"Guess you got lucky." Dean grins.

"That's a word I wouldn't use." Natalie retorts, Dean's grin dropping.

"All right, so if we're dealing with a woman in white, dad would have found the corpse and destroyed it." Dean says.

"She might have another weakness." Sam says.

"Well, dad would want to make sure." Dean says. "He'd dig her up. Does it say where she's buried?"

"No, not that I can tell. If I were dad, though, I'd go ask her husband." Sam says. "If he's still alive."

"All right. Why don't you two, uh, see if you can find an address, I'm gonna get cleaned up." Dean says.

"Finally." Natalie mutters as Dean walks to the bathroom.

"Hey, Dean?" Sam calls, Dean turning to him. "What I said earlier, about mom and dad, I'm sorry."

"No chick flick moments." Dean says.

"All right." Sam laughs and nods. "Jerk."

"Bitch."

"Dumbasses."

Sam laughs and Dean goes into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. Sam walks over to the dresser and picks up a small picture. It's of John with the kids when the twins were little. John and Dean are sitting on the Impala while Sam is on John's lap and Natalie is leaning into Dean's side and he has an arm around her shoulders.