095. stitches hater

Natalie walks into the motel room and Jacob follows her, shutting the door.

"So... any word from Sam or Dean?" Jacob asks.

"Nope. Still not really talking outside every now and then." Natalie says.

"So, uh... you still okay?" Jacob asks.

"It's been all summer, Jacob. I kinda think I'm over it." Natalie says.

"Natty... you were staring at Sam's contact for a good ten minutes yesterday." Jacob recalls making her freeze.

"Well, I was bored." Natalie shrugs.

"Nat." Jacob gives her a look.

"Okay, so... so maybe I miss them. Just-- just a smidge." Natalie holds her thumb and pointer finger barely apart.

"So call them." Jacob says.

"Nah. Dean'll just annoy me and Sam never answers." Natalie says.

"Don't you miss being annoyed, though?" Jacob asks.

"Pfft. No." Natalie scoffs.

"Oh, come on. If I'm away from Jo for too long, I start to miss her being a pain in my ass." Jacob says.

"Well, that's you and Jo."

"Natty, come on."

"Oh, my God. Okay, okay. Fine. Maybe I... maybe I miss wanting to flick Dean in the head. Or... or making some stupid comment which earns me a bitch face or eye roll. And then maybe I also miss his more teddy bear side where he makes sure to get me my favorite snack or when he calls me "sweetheart" when I'm hurt or sad."

"And then maybe I miss Sam's nerdy rambles about weird stuff and him obsessing over being 13 minutes older than me. And how he knows when I start panicking so he holds my hand and when I beg him to braid my hair because I'm tired. But I'm fine."

"Yeah. Yeah, no, you sound great." Jacob remarks, sarcasm dripping from his tone. Natalie looks back at him with an annoyed look. He innocently smiles.

"Okay, how about we stop obsessing over my fractured relationship with my brothers, and... we can do something more fun?" Natalie suggests, walking over to where he's sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Oh, yeah? Like what?" Jacob asks, a small smirk on his face.

"Mm, I don't know... like this." Natalie leans down and starts to suck on his neck. Jacob lets out a small moan, his hand going to the back of her neck, attempting to pull her closer.

"Mm. Deflecting talking about your emotions by seducing me. Very, very smart, my love." Jacob comments.

"Well, Sam isn't the only smart twin." Natalie grins.

"Yeah, no, definitely stop mentioning any family now. Huge turnoff." Jacob grabs her face, forcing her head up and smashing his lips against hers.

+++

Jo, Jacob, and Natalie are eating and Ellen wasn't very hungry so she didn't go to the diner with them.

"So, what'd you two do last night?" Jo asks. Natalie and Jacob glance at each other.

"Uh..." Natalie mumbles.

"Ugh." Jo grimaces. "I should've known not to ask." She shakes her head.

"Good idea." Jacob comments, sticking a forkful of eggs in his mouth.

"Still don't get how mom lets you two share a motel room alone." Jo says.

"I am a grown man. I don't need to listen to mom all the time." Jacob says.