013. bloody mary

"Sam, wake up." Dean nudges his brother, Sam waking up. He looks around, realizing he's in the Impala, and his siblings are looking at him in concern.

"I take it I was having a nightmare." Sam says.

"Yeah, another one." Dean says.

"Hey, at least I got some sleep." Sam points out.

"Yeah, you're just the king of optimism." Natalie rolls her eyes.

"You know, sooner or later we're gonna have to talk about this." Dean says. "And you." He turns to Natalie. "You have nightmares, too. We should talk sooner or later."

"I saw my boyfriend with throat slit. Of course I have nightmares." Natalie states. "But I also don't have them every single night and I do get sleep, so I think I'm good."

"Are we here?" Sam asks, changing the subject.

"Yep. Welcome to Toledo, Ohio." Dean says.

"So what do you think really happened to this guy?" Sam asks, reading the newspaper of the article about the victim they're here for.

"That's what we're gonna find out. Let's go." The three get out of the car and go into the hospital, making their way to the morgue.

"Hey." The morgue technician greets.

"Hey." Dean says.

"Can I help you?" The man asks. Natalie doesn't miss his gaze quickly glancing up and down her body making her roll her eyes in disgust.

"Yeah. We're the, uh... med students." Dean says.

"Sorry?" The tech asks.

"Oh, doctor... Figlavitch didn't tell you?" Dean asks, glancing at the name that sits on the other desk. "We talked to him on the phone. He, uh, we're from Ohio State. He's supposed to show us the Shoemaker corpse. It's for our paper."

"Well, I'm sorry, he's at lunch." The tech says.

"Oh, well, he said, uh-- oh, well, you know, it doesn't matter. You don't mind just showing us the body, do you?" Dean asks.

"Sorry, I can't. Doc will be back in an hour. You can wait for him if you want." The tech says.

"An hour? Ooh. We gotta be heading back to Columbus by then." Dean says, the twins agreeing. "Uh, look, man, this paper's like half our grade, so if you don't mind helping us out--"

"Uh, look, man... no." The tech retorts.

Dean laughs a little, turning to his siblings.

"I'm gonna hit him in his face, I swear." Dean says through gritted teeth.

"Okay." Natalie softly chuckles. "Um... are you sure that you can't just... you know, help a few college kids out? I mean, I would really, really appreciate it." She says. As she talks, she rests her hands on the desk, leaning down so the tech is able to clearly get a view of her cleavage. Natalie lightly digs her teeth into her lower lip, an innocent and alluring smile on her face.

The tech's eyes focus on her chest, something both brothers notice. Dean almost charges, but Sam holds him back, despite being just as annoyed.

"Okay." The tech mutters, looking up at Natalie's face finally.

"Okay." She grins.

"Follow me." The tech gets up and walks off.

"I feel sick." Dean says.

"You and me both." Sam mutters.

"Well, you want in or not?" Natalie questions.

"Isn't it just demeaning to you, though?" Sam asks as Natalie leads them after the tech.