015. hook man

The three siblings pull up to a fraternity house in the town where a possible case is.

"One more time, why are we here?" Sam asks as they get out of the car.

"Victim lived here." Dean states. They walk up to a group of guys who are fixing a guy. "Nice wheels. We're your fraternity brothers. From Ohio. We're new in town. Transfers. Looking for a place to stay." Dean grins.

"What's with the chick?" One of the guys ask.

"Uh... girlfriend." Dean says.

"What?" Natalie asks.

"Yep. His." Dean pushes Natalie into Sam's side, the twins giving him death stares. "She's just, uh... wanting to make sure we live somewhere."

They walk through the house.

"You know, I could've been making sure you live somewhere and be your sister." Natalie hisses.

"It's the first excuse that came to mind." Dean defends.

"How is that the first thing that comes to mind? I'm literally your sister." Natalie states.

"Don't say that out loud here." Dean tells her.

"Oh, my God." Natalie rolls her eyes.

They walk into a room where a guy is standing in front of a full length mirror and he's only in shorts, every part of his body, but his back painted purple, aside from the lines he painted on his face.

Dean knocks on the door, getting his attention.

"Who are you?" The guy asks.

"We're your new roommates. She's just visiting." Dean says.

"Do me a favor? Get my back. Big game today." The guy says, holding the can and paintbrush out.

"He's the artist." Dean points back at Sam. "Things he can do with a brush." Sam reluctantly takes the can of paint and brush from the guy as Dean sits in a chair.

"You... you paint." Sam mumbles to Natalie, looking at her hopefully.

"Hell, no." She shakes her head, walking over to Dean and sitting on the arm of the chair.

"So..." Dean looks at the name the magazine he picked up is addressed to. "Murph. Is it true?"

"What?" Murph asks as Sam starts to paint his back.

"We heard one of the guys around here got killed last week." Dean says.

"Yeah." Murph mutters.

"What happened?" Sam asks.

"They're saying some psycho with a knife. Maybe a drifter passing through. Rich was a good guy." Murph says.

"Rich... he was with somebody?" Sam asks.

"Not just somebody. Lori Sorensen." Murph states.

"Who's Lori Sorensen?" Dean asks. "You missed a spot. Just down there on the back." He tells Sam. He glares at Dean who conceals his grin. Natalie presses her lips together to keep from laughing.

"Lori's a freshman. She's a local. Super hot. And get this -- she's a reverend's daughter." Murph informs.

"You wouldn't happen to know which church, would ya?" Dean asks.

+++

They got to the church half way through the service and it soon ended, everybody outside.

"Are you Lori?" Sam asks, the siblings walking up to a young woman.