067. too many tuesdays

Sam and Natalie are asleep in their motel bed and woken up by music playing at a loud volume. Natalie groans as she sits up, glaring over at Dean who sits on his bed while putting shoes on. Sam sits up, sharing an annoyed look with his sister.

"Rise and shine, Sammy, Natty!" Dean exclaims.

"Dude. Asia?" Sam asks.

"Come on. You love this song and you know it." Dean says.

"Yeah, and if I ever hear it again, I'm gonna kill myself." Sam says. Dean turns the volume up.

"What? Sorry, couldn't hear you." Dean says. Sam laughs as Natalie rolls her eyes, flopping back onto the bed. Dean bops his head along to the music as he gets up.

~ ~ ~

The three are in the bathroom and brushing their teeth. The twins watch as Dean gargles for a long time while Sam inspects the messy toothpaste tube. Dean grins as he continues to gurgle.

~ ~ ~

The twins are by the door as Dean walks around the room.

"Whenever you're ready, Dean." Sam says.

"This yours?" Dean asks his brother, holding up a black bra. Sam glares at him.

"No, but I have one that looks similar." Natalie says.

"Ew." Dean drops the bra. "Thanks for making a woman's bra much less attractive." Natalie smiles at him. "Ah-ha." Dean takes his gun out of his bag. "Now, who's ready for some breakfast?"

~ ~ ~

They walk into the diner, making their way to a booth.

"Drive safely now, Mr. Pickett." The cashier says.

"Yeah, yeah." Mr. Pickett waves him off.

"Order up!" The cook calls as the siblings sit in a booth, Dean across from the twins.

"Can't stay unless you order something, Cal. You know the rules." The waitress says.

"Some coffee." Cal says, giving her some change.

"Hey. Tuesday. Pig in a poke." Dean points at the poster on the wall.

"You even know what that is?" Sam asks.

"You three ready?" The waitress walks up to them. Natalie looks at her name tag, reading Doris.

"Yes. I'll have the special, side of bacon and a coffee." Dean says.

"Make it two coffees and a short stack." Sam says.

"Orange juice and a short stack." Natalie says.

"You got it." Doris walks off.

"I'm telling you, guys, this job is small fry. We should be spending our time hunting down Bela." Dean says.

"Okay, sure, let's get right on that. Where is she again?" Sam asks.

"Shut up." Dean says.

"Look, believe me, I want to find her as bad as you do. In the meantime, we have this." Sam says, pulling out newspaper.

"All right, so this professor."

"Dexter Hasselback was passing through town last week when he vanished."

"Last known location?"

"His daughter says he was on his way to visit the Broward County Mystery Spot."

Dean looks at a flyer for the Mystery Spot.

""Where the laws of physics have no meaning."" Dean reads. Sam shrugs as Doris returns.