Hard Life Cabbage 2

Holding He Zhongde in one hand and He Dapang in the other, Lin Shubai, who had seen too many arrogant children and parents, had a calm expression on his face, and he didn't mean to be angry at all.

Lin Shubai would not have the same knowledge as they have seen many arrogant children and parents.

However, the villagers outside were all attracted to watch. After He Zhongde told the story again, everyone laughed.

"Lin Shubai, just because you're a bachelor doesn't make you look down on other people's children?" an old lady said.

"That's right, the child is innocent."

"This Lin Shubai used to be lazy, how come he has become a hooligan now?"

"Did you hear what everyone said?" He Zhongde looked at Lin Shubai proudly, "You beat up my son for no reason, should you be compensated for something?"

Lin Shubai looked at He Zhongde's brazen appearance, crossed his arms across his chest, and asked calmly, "Compensation? It's not like you don't know, I'm a scumbag, what should I give you in compensation?"

He Zhongde sneered: "Stop pretending, I know that you still have a computer at home. If you have nothing else to pay, just take this one."

"Yes, a computer!" He Dafa raised his fist and waved at Lin Shubai. With a computer, he can play games!

Slap his ass and want a computer, and he really dares to open his mouth.

The villagers next to him also felt that He Zhongde was too greedy, but he was still watching a good show.

"Uncle." He Tiantian came out from behind Lin Shubai, clenching his fists, "You're going too far!"

"He Tiantian?" He Zhongde's eyes widened, unbelievable that He Tiantian was actually at Lin Shubai's house, "Why are you here?"

"Here?" Lin Shubai sneered, "Why didn't you ask your son why he tricked Tiantian into the threshing floor last night? Looking at you, do you know that your nephew is missing, or do you want to know?"

"What's the matter?" Aunt Zhang asked with a frown, "Tiantian, Tiantian, why are you not at home, in Lin Shubai's room?"

Everyone in the village knew that He Tiantian was a poor child. His mother got pregnant out of wedlock and died when he returned to the village to give birth to He Tiantian. He was fostered in his uncle He Zhongde's house, and he was often looked down upon by his uncle and aunt, and his cousin He Dafa was even more bullying.

Aunt Zhang sometimes looks at the child and looks pitiful, and even brings him some food.

He Tiantian lowered his long eyelashes, and his face was full of deep grievances: "Yesterday, my big fat brother told me that my father would come to me after I stayed at the threshing field for one night."

"What?" Aunt Zhang looked at He Tiantian in surprise, "It was raining so hard last night, you wouldn't really stay there all night, would you? My darling, that...that's not a place for people to stay."

He Tiantian wiped his eyes, blinked, trotted to Lin Shubai's side, and hugged his thigh: "But Dad didn't go, but! But my uncle went to me and brought me back. Uncle is a good person. , it was my father who asked him to find me!"

"Damn, this child is really pitiful." Aunt Li couldn't bear to see it.

Such an older child, in a deserted threshing field at night, is windy and rainy, how scary. just because I want to see Dad's side.

Speaking of which, Lin Shubai has done a good deed!

Aunt Li is half of the women in the village, she immediately knew where the crux of the matter was, she turned her head and said to He Zhongde: "How did you become an uncle, your son took people to that place and didn't go home all night, you Don't look for it?"