The True and False Young Master 01

"The world mission is completed, and the host escapes successfully."

A cheerful AI boy sounded, and the young man in the space-time capsule slowly opened his eyes, and his quiet face finally had emotion.

Waking up from the mission world, everything that happened was like a dream, but Lin Shubai was still immersed in the dream of Shao Lan, which made him feel a little sad.

"Baibai, the big boss is looking for you." Guangnao's voice sounded, a little cheerful, "Baibai, you finally woke up, and haven't been in contact for three days, how are you in the mission world?"

Lin Shubai sorted out his emotions, nodded, came out of the space-time capsule, and chuckled: "I'm quite happy."

He walked into the elevator, swiped his employee card, and boarded the top floor of Lanqi Space Technology Company.

"Manager Lin, wait a moment, the president will come out soon." The elegant secretary put a cup of fragrant coffee in front of Lin Shubai and said with a smile.

Lin Shubai nodded hesitantly. Not long after he started working at Lanqi, he had never met the president. After all, at his level, he had never seen such a high-level person.

In the office, the tall and handsome man looked at Lin Shubai, who looked young and handsome on the screen, and felt annoyed for a while.

Knocked on the brain: "Is there any way for me to bring my memory to the mission world?"

Guangnao said righteously: "Remind me, if you bring your memory in, then this is completely a matter of power and personal gain!"

The man nodded angrily at the table: "Wouldn't the next world restart again?"

01 His... superhero?

"Wait for a long time." A shadow fell in front of him, and as soon as Lin Shubai raised his head, he met Gu Jiazhi's dark and unclear eyes.

Lin Shubai sat up straight: "President Gu."

Gu Jiazhi nodded: "Don't be nervous, are you still getting used to the new job?"

Lin Shubai glanced at Gu Jiazhi's expression, as if he was deliberately trying to find fault, and heaved a sigh of relief: "It's okay, thank you Mr. Gu for your concern."

Gu Jiazhi glanced at Lin Shubai, hiding the scorching heat in his eyes, crossed his legs, and took a sip of coffee.

"Ah..." Lin Shubai couldn't stop it, and watched helplessly as he picked up the only cup of coffee on the table and took a sip, which was the coffee he drank just now.

It was only then that I noticed that the distance between the two people seemed to be a little closer than that of ordinary bosses and subordinates.

Gu Jiazhi didn't notice the same, and put down the cup as usual.

Lin Shubai was a little confused: "President Gu, I don't know why you called me here?"

Gu Jiazhi's expression paused, and the corners of his lips curled slightly: "Raise your salary."

Lin Shubai was a little stunned. It would be fine if someone from the personnel department would do it, and there was no need to bother the CEO who was dealing with all kinds of problems.

"You have performed well in the A94 world. After the decision, you will be given more permissions, and your salary will be doubled on the original basis." Lin Shubai's eyes widened slightly. He had only been here for a month, but he actually doubled his salary, which was 20,000 a month. The company initially negotiated a salary of 15, and then the annual salary was 300,000?

A sense of happiness suddenly rose in Lin Shubai's heart. Sure enough, it was money that made people feel most secure.

He was invigorated: "Thank you, Mr. Gu, I will do my best!"

"By the way," Lin Shubai hesitated a little, with a guilty expression on his face, "I'm sorry for spilling wine on Mr. Gu during the last dinner party."

On his first day of employment, the department had a welcome dinner, but Gu Jiazhi also went and sat next to him. With the presence of the big boss, the atmosphere suddenly increased. He toasted tremblingly, but he didn't know who hit him, and a glass of wine was spilled on Gu Jiazhi's pants.

The other party also looked at him with this kind of unintelligible eyes at the time.

"It's okay." Gu Jiazhi's lips curved slightly, his eyes deep like the sea.