The True and False Young Master 04-05

Li pulled Meng Zhuo and said to Zhuang Yan, "If there is nothing else, I'm sorry."

Saying that, he dragged Meng Zhuo away.

Zhuang Yan stood there, watching Lin Shubai's back leaving, his eyes were deep and intense.

"Brother?" Zhuang Ziqing gently tugged at his sleeve unhappy, with a little coquettish complaining in his tone, "Why are you ignoring me?"

Zhuang Yan returned to his senses slightly, and said soothingly, "I'm sorry."

Then he asked again, "Did you know that Mr. Lin just now?"

Zhuang Ziqing squeezed his fingers and said absently, "He's the new doctor from our school...a strange person."

"What's the matter?" Zhuang Yan asked, with a tone of urgency that no one else could hear.

He desperately wanted to know everything about that person, as if he would float away if he let go.

Zhuang Ziqing didn't expect Zhuang Yan to break the casserole and ask to the end, and he felt a little irritable: "He is, he is too close to the students, it's weird."

"That's the student? Isn't that his brother?"

"No." Zhuang Ziqing was a little depressed, "It's a classmate in my class. He's always been fierce, and he doesn't care about people, and he doesn't know how to get along with the school doctor."

Hang out with students?

Zhuang Yan remembered the boy who had been silent just now. Although he was taciturn, he could already see a little bearing. The school doctor Lin seems to take special care of him. The general school doctor only takes care of his own affairs. How can he take care of bringing students to buy clothes? And it's not cheap.

He couldn't help but his heart skipped a beat, as if the territory was invaded by someone?

-

Lin Shubai drove Meng Zhuo home.

Meng Zhuo's house was in an alley, and the car couldn't get in, so he had to park on the road outside.

Meng Zhuo got out of the car and stuffed the paper bag with clothes into Lin Shubai's arms. His brows were cold, and he was a little embarrassed: "Take it and return it, I don't want it."

Lin Shubai put his hands in his trouser pockets and stood lazily: "If you don't want it, just throw it away."

"You!" Meng Zhuo glared at him angrily, "I said, you don't need to be kind."

Lin Shubai chuckled, "I have a younger brother."

Meng Zhuo looked at him suspiciously, not knowing what he wanted to say.

"He's naughty, but he's also very good. When I was young, my older brother was always behind me. My older brother was shorter." Lin Shubai's eyes flashed with nostalgia, "Unfortunately, my parents divorced and my mother took him abroad. Never met again."

Meng Zhuo pursed his lips.

"You just give me a chance to take care of my brother, okay?" Lin Shubai's expression was serious and sincere, and there was a faint glitter in his eyes, as if he was very nostalgic.

Meng Zhuo's lips moved, but he found that the words of rejection were stuck in his throat and could not come out.

He took a deep breath and raised his head to look at Lin Shubai: "Even if I take it, these clothes will be sold by my parents."

Lin Shubai rubbed his hair: "Go, take me to meet your parents."

Meng Zhuo frowned: "What are you doing?"