The Rebellious Alpha School Bully 06

After dinner, Lin Shubai was packing, Lu Zhixing entered the study, and obediently took out the textbook and put it together with the last test paper.

He pulled up a chair and sat down, flipping the test paper at will, the handwritings of the two were intertwined, and there was some strange harmony.

Suddenly he felt dizzy and had to lie down on the table with his hands on his forehead.

When Lin Shubai walked in, he found Lu Zhixing lying on the table, thinking he was dozing off, and patted him on the shoulder: "Go back to sleep when you are sleepy."

Lu Zhixing took a deep breath, propped himself up and sat up, his low voice filled with a bit of pleasure: "I'm not sleepy, Mr. Lin, let's get started."

Lin Shubai glanced at him, pulled up a chair and sat next to him, at a safe distance of half a meter: "Let's look at the first question first, this question is very basic..."

Halfway through Lin Shu's vernacular, Lu Zhixing pulled his chair and took a big step toward him.

The young man's breath that was about to come out shrouded him firmly, Lin Shubai's hand holding the test paper suddenly clenched, and his back stiffened.

But Lu Zhixing didn't seem to care, he raised his left hand and patted him on the shoulder: "What's wrong, Teacher Lin, it's very basic and then?"

Lin Shubai almost gritted his teeth: "Take it with your hand."

There was a hint of grievance on Lu Zhixing's handsome and fierce face, and then he took his hand away.

Lin Shubai took a deep breath: "You open the textbook, there are answers on the third page of Unit 2."

Lu Zhixing picked up the textbook with sharp hands, and turned to the page according to Lin Shubai's instructions, and the answer was written on it. He picked up the pen and corrected it next to the test paper.

Lin Shubai yawned and looked out the window.

It was still early in the morning, the sky was clear, the voices of people in the distance gradually picked up, and the busy city life had just begun.

Lu Zhixing writes and writes, with broad shoulders and long legs, with a handsome and aggressive profile. He looked away lightly, looked at the handwriting he wrote, and pressed his forehead with a headache: "Write well."

Lu Zhixing looked up at him, and then looked down at his handwriting: "I think it's quite handsome, don't you think that there is artistry in the flowing water?"

Lin Shubai looked at him with inexhaustible words, did he really think that his dog-crawling characters were calligraphy masters?

"Write stroke by stroke."

"Oh, no." Lu Zhixing said lightly.

Lin Shubai frowned: "You can't even read the words in the book?"

"Yeah." Lu Zhixing simply threw the pen.

Lin Shubai took out a pen from the pen holder and pulled a piece of white paper: "Let's see how I write."

Lu Zhixing came over.

Lin Shubai's handwriting is like his people, clear and powerful, with clean strokes.

Lu Zhixing took the pen, wrote it over and handed it to him.

Lin Shubai looked at the old dog crawling font on it, and felt that his blood pressure was going to rise again in the morning.

Unable to bear it any longer, he finally got up and walked to Lu Zhixing's right, grabbing his hand: "Follow me to write."