Hard Life Cabbage 13

It has been a month since the recording of "Transformation Meter" ended. Shao Lan is practicing songs in the studio. A new album will be released recently, and there will be a concert in two months.

After practicing for an hour, Shao Lan made a gesture with the band teacher and took a break.

The air-conditioning in the lounge turned on just right, Shao Lan sat down on the chair and took out his mobile phone.

There are 3 unread messages displayed on the screen from Lin Shubai.

so much?

Shao Lan smirked, clicked on Lin Shubai's message box, and saw——

"Education children should pay attention to emotions, and children who are guided by emotions have higher EQ! 》

"What kind of child will grow up emotionally indifferent, it turns out that parents often do this! 》

How easy is it to destroy a child? Just ignore him for 3 minutes! 》

Shao Lan was a little confused, and directly replied to the message and asked, "What do you mean?"

Shouldn't I have sent him "What is the experience of being a fan of idols?" "?

What is so much parenting education for?

After a while, Lin Shubai replied, "Accumulate experience."

Shao Lan rubbed his lips to figure it out, to let him accumulate experience? In the future... take the children together?

Shao Lan smiled angrily. He thought he was shaving his head by himself, but he didn't expect Lin Shubai to think so far.

If they were together, of course he would be good to Tiantian.

of course.

Shao Lan thought about it this way, and after realizing it, she worked hard and opened the three parent-child articles and read them.

The band's guitarist came over and called Shao Lan. Seeing the rippling smile on his face and the content he was watching on his mobile phone, he couldn't help shaking, wondering, Brother Shao's good things are coming soon?

On the other hand, Lin Shubai took Tiantian to the kindergarten to report.

The system's approval came down half a month ago, and Lin Shubai took Tiantian to H City. Go to the kindergarten in the school district and go through the admission procedures.

School starts every day.
H City is a very prosperous city. It is the first time to visit such a place every day, and I am a little nervous.

He carried a small schoolbag and took Lin Shubai's hand into the kindergarten.

The kindergarten teacher Xiaomi is gentle and amiable. She squatted down and smiled and looked at Tian Tian: "How old is Tian Tian?"

Tian Tian shyly said, "It's four years old."

Teacher Xiaomi rubbed Tian Tian's hair and said with a smile, "Tian Tian can make many friends in kindergarten, don't be afraid."

Tian Tian nodded nervously, holding Lin Shubai's hand even tighter.

day by day Being well-behaved and sensible, Mr. Xiaomi breathed a sigh of relief.

The other children obviously didn't have such peace of mind. One by one, they cried loudly, Jin Doudou fell down desperately, and Teacher Xiaomi comforted them one by one with a headache.

Lin Shubai touched Tian Tian's cheek: "Tian Tian is here to listen to the teacher, and Dad Lin will pick you up after school in the afternoon."

Tiantian was a little reluctant, and felt that he was a little man, and he should be stronger.