Real World

Lin Shubai's disease came and went quickly. After he was given some nutrition, the doctor announced that he could be discharged from the hospital.

"I'll take you home." Gu Jiazhi put a coat on Lin Shubai.

Then Lin Shubai sat on Gu Jiazhi's... silver Maybach.

"You also drove this car before?" Lin Shubai asked suspiciously.

While driving the car with the steering wheel in his hand, Gu Jiazhi said, "It used to be a Bentley. Seeing that you seem to like this car, you changed it."

Lin Shubai:  …

The rich man lives and he has a wall!

After arriving home, Lin Shubai took out the key, and before opening the door, looked at Gu Jiazhi and said, "Thank you boss for sending me back."

Gu Jiazhi was obviously very dissatisfied with the title: "Call me by my name."

Lin Shu rolled his eyes and looked at his nose and heart: "This is not good, the following is a crime."

Gu Jia Zhi pinched his cheek: "Why didn't you want to commit the following crimes when you patted my head?"

Lin Shubai's eyes widened, right? He also remembered when he patted Song Shichen's head, it was too foul!

"Be careful." Lin Shubai whispered.

Gu Jiazhi's hearing was obviously very sharp, so he caught this sentence and smiled at the corner of his eyes: "Yes, I am very careful, you can be careful, I still remember very clearly that you failed me in college."

to live up to?

Lin Shubai rubbed his hot ears, this can be considered a disappointment, he didn't know about it at all, right?

Who would have thought that Gu Jiazhi had been thinking about him for so long?

Thinking of this, he couldn't help squinting his eyes and looking at Gu Jiazhi: "President Gu, you never thought that you never let me know about this, and I'm innocent too?"

Gu Jiazhi sneered: "Innocent? Didn't you sleep happily in the world?"

!

Lin Shubai really wanted to cover his mouth, why sleep... not sleep.

His face was blushing blood, and he turned to pick up the key and poked it into the keyhole to open the door. From behind, his ears were red. : "Shut up, it's getting late, you should go back."

Gu Jiazhi laughed secretly, ignoring his obvious order to evict guests, and squeezed in through the crack of the door.

"I saved your life, so treat your benefactor and boss like this, don't you invite me in for a cup of tea?" Gu Jiazhi leaned over and approached him with a smile.

Lin Shubai hurriedly got up and leaned back: "I... I don't have any tea in my house."

"It doesn't matter, just boiled water." Gu Jiazhi entered the house very unseen.

Lin Shubai took a deep breath and closed the door. He couldn't say that he didn't even have boiled water.

When he got home, Gu Jiazhi sat on the sofa, and Lin Shubai went into the kitchen to boil a pot of water.

Gu Jiazhi looked at him with interest, and asked maliciously, "Shao Lan, Zhuang Yan, Lu Zhixing and Song Shichen, who do you like the most?"

Lin Shubai almost stepped on his own foot, turned around and looked at him fiercely: "I don't like it!"

"Lie, you didn't say that at the time." Gu Jiazhi teased the fair-faced young man in front of him with a smile.

In the past, I always thought that he was good to everyone and alienated from everyone. Now that he shows his true feelings, he realizes that his emotions are also very rich.