Hard Life Cabbage 09

After lunch, Shao Lan began to work again in the afternoon, facing the loess and turning his back to the sky. The difference is that this time, Lin Shubai was there to assist.

For this task, they have to plant broad beans and soybeans, Shao Lan digs the pit, and Lin Shubai sows the seeds.

Shao Lan worked hard and held the hoe, digging a hole on the ground, waiting for Lin Shubai to throw the seeds in, and then leveling the soil. The two cooperated and moved quickly.

Shao Lan dug a hole and looked up at Lin Shubai.

He saw that his face was clear and handsome, his expression serious, and the buttons of his clothes were neatly buttoned, but he still showed half of his slender neck and a small section of his handsome Adam's apple.

Shao Lan stared at the Adam's apple, and whistled in his heart.

"What's wrong?" Lin Shubai raised his eyes and asked him.

Shao Lan blinked.

Lin Shubai's lips twitched slightly: "Brother Shao, I won't give you water."

Playing cute is useless.

Tsk, Shao Lan wants to smoke again.

However, Shao Lan obviously cooperated a lot better than in the morning. Although he was still disgusted to death, he seemed to be a tiger who had been slapped with joy.

In the camera, the two are working together to grow vegetables. The scene is fun and enjoyable, and fans love to see it. It would be better if there were two more figures suddenly in the picture.

The director watched Peng Susu drag Fat He to Shao Lan's side, his eyes were bright, and there was another good show, and he quickly directed the camera to follow.

Shao Lan looked at Peng Susu who was sticking over, frowning slightly: "Is something wrong?"

Peng Susu glanced at Lin Shubai and said, "I see Brother Shao has been farming since the morning, come here to help, is there anything I can do?"

Peng Susu's eyes were too straightforward, Lin Shubai's eyebrows moved slightly, and he was about to hand over the pot with the seeds.

However, Shao Lan quickly stopped him. He didn't want to work with Peng Susu, and he was so annoying.

He glanced at Lin Shubai unhappily.

Not his fan?

Do you want to give other people such close contact?
Still not a good fan?

Climbing walls is not allowed!

"No." Shao Lan said coldly.

Peng Susu immediately pouted, with an aggrieved and coquettish expression: "Brother Shao~ I want to help you too."

Shao Lan licked his back molars impatiently, and said to Peng Susu, "Then you can cover it with soil, and Shubai just scatters the seeds."

Peng Susu's eyes widened, why!

Why should she touch the dirty soil, while Lin Shubai, a big man, only needs to do the lightest work?

Peng Susu's hypocritical princess fell ill: "Brother Shao, people don't want to touch the dirty soil. Dad Lin, can I change with you? "

Lin Shubai was hesitating whether to agree or not. Shao Lan is on the line again coldly.

"No, you can leave if you can't do it."

Peng Susu felt a chill in her heart and felt aggrieved.

Shao Lan ignored her, she had no choice but to get angry at Lin Shubai, and glared at Lin Shubai unceremoniously in the blind spot of the camera.