Hard Life Cabbage 20

There is still half a month before Shao Lan's concert, and all the songs have been set. The enthusiasm of online fans is unprecedentedly high, because Shao Lan has not held a concert for two years.

After the last batch of tickets was released, the official website sold out in a second.

Those who got it were happy, and those who didn't got it were crying and grabbing the ground.

The new album also officially launched today, and it sold 5 million digital albums within half a day of the launch, making it a top performer among singers.

And Shao Lan also posted a Weibo, saying that the album tracks will be sung at the concert.

The following Weibo is screaming -

"Brother Shao is finally going to start business seriously!"

"Although the deformer is also very beautiful, but I want to see my brother's concert more, the front row is booked!"

"Woooooo, I didn't get my brother's ticket when I opened the accelerator, I burst into tears!!!"

In this piece of joy and happiness, there are also two inconspicuous news.

"Brother Shao, is it true that entertainment gossip says you have an illegitimate child?"

"Shao Lan's grass fan has concealed his 4-year-old illegitimate child. Can you be a fan of this kind of scum?"

Then they were quickly ripped off by fans.

Although my brother has a bad temper, it is impossible for him to have such a character problem!

-

Shao Lan returned to the studio, and Lin Shubai went to a nearby dessert shop around 3 pm. The decoration of the dessert shop is pink and tender, full of the youthful atmosphere of young girls, attracting many little girls to come.

It seemed that Lin Shubai was particularly out of place.

Lin Shubai was wearing a khaki-colored coat that draped extremely well. He was slender and handsome.

As soon as he came in, the clerk's eyes fell on him, and he subconsciously said "Welcome", which caused Lin Shubai to smile politely.

The clerk's face is kind and calm, and his heart is screaming.

The handsome boy is back!

"Two red velvets."

The clerk took out two red velvet cakes, and moved a lot more quickly than usual: "Do you need anything else?"

Lin Shubai looked at it, and felt a little eager to move. He also likes sweets.

"This, and this." Lin Shubai pointed at a few and asked the clerk to wrap them all up.

Carrying the dessert, Lin Shubai stepped out of the store contentedly.

The environment outside the dessert shop is quiet, and the road is lined with tall acacia trees, which are in blooming season, with clusters of pink and red.

Lin Shubai took a breath of fresh air, turned and walked towards the kindergarten.

As soon as he turned around, he met the gaze of a tall man not far away. The man was tall and straight, with his hands behind his back.

Lin Shubai paused, slightly puzzled, didn't he go to the studio? How did you find it here?

Just thinking about it, Shao Lan took a long leg and walked over.

"What a coincidence, you're here too?" Shao Lan smiled, her tone was a little sloppy, and she even wanted to whistle.

Lin Shubai burst out laughing: "Childish."