The Rebellious Alpha School Bully 07

After the speech, Lin Shubai walked towards the teaching building.

He didn't take a few steps, but was stopped by someone chasing after him: "Shubai."

In the public, it was the owner who had just donated the building, and Lin Shubai had no choice but to turn around.

The man in a suit and leather shoes in front of him had a handsome face and a pair of peach blossom eyes, standing in front of Lin Shubai, his eyes locked tightly on his face: "Long time no see."

Lin Shubai is more mature than when he was studying, his body is more slender and thinner, his youthful temperament has faded, and his whole person has become mature, restrained, handsome, and more charming.

Lin Shubai nodded lightly, with a tone that could not be said to reject people thousands of miles away, but he was also unfamiliar, and seemed very polite: "Long time no see."

Ye Xian hooked his lips and smiled, not caring about his alienation at all, but put his hand on his shoulder very familiarly: "Are you busy? Going for a drink after get off work?"

Lin Shubai was about to refuse subconsciously, but Ye Xian took his hand away and waved at Chen Shen: "Let's have dinner together at night, I'll treat you."

Chen Shen was a little surprised, this school manager was too friendly.

Since it was a teacher's dinner, Lin Shubai couldn't refuse.

When school was over, he called Lu Zhixing again, but no one answered.

"Still worried about Lu Zhixing? Don't worry, that kid is said to have a very unusual family background, so he should be fine." Chen Shen comforted him and said, "Don't keep everyone waiting, the new school director invites you to dinner and sing."

Lin Shubai put away his phone, rubbed his eyebrows, and walked outside the building with Chen Shen.

At the dinner table, Lin Shubai sat in the corner, separated from Ye Xian by several people. I still remembered Lu Zhixing in my heart, and the meal was tasteless.

Guangnao suddenly opened his mouth: "I sensed Lu Zhixing's state, he is fine."

Lin Shubai breathed a sigh of relief.

The KTV is downstairs in the shopping mall, and a group of people walked over talking and laughing. Because Ye Xian showed a great affinity, he was different from those serious middle-aged school managers, everyone relaxed a little, and some even joked with him.

"Mr. Ye is so handsome, he should be chased by a lot of people, right? How many Omegas have you talked about?"

Several Omegas looked at him curiously.

Lin Shubai fell behind and called Lu Zhixing again.

Connected this time.

"Lu Zhixing?" Lin Shubai put the phone to his ear, it was quiet there.

At this time, Ye Xian, who was walking in the middle, looked back at Lin Shubai and smiled, "Although many people have expressed their goodwill to me, I have only talked about one and only liked one."

Everyone's eyes looked over.

"What does it have to do with Teacher Lin? You know each other before?" a gossip beta asked excitedly.

"We are college classmates." Ye Xian laughed presumptuously.

"Wow~ there is a story~"

The expression on Lin Shubai's face did not fluctuate: "Just an ordinary classmate."