Amnesia Old Attack 12

Fu Cheng was very pleasantly surprised, because he suddenly saw two senior brothers whom he admired at the time.

"I heard that the senior brothers are getting married, congratulations! When I was in school, I thought that the two of you had an unusual relationship." Fu Cheng said with a smile.

Song Shichen didn't remember him, but he was very happy to hear this, and even wanted to donate a building to his alma mater. Lin Shubai smiled: "Really?"

Fu Cheng said, "Of course, when we do experiments together, Senior Brother Song is the most attentive and helps you organize things every time. Also, didn't we do projects together at that time? There was one time when you were eating. It's late, Senior Brother Song will cook for you, remember everything you like to eat."

The smile on Lin Shubai's face became a little reluctant, and there were times when he mocked himself that the administrator was dereliction of duty.

But he couldn't laugh, and he didn't know why, maybe he was too despicable, and he felt sour in his heart.

Song Shichen was very happy, and when he asked about his scientific research, he thought it was good, and he thought of investing. When Fu Cheng heard what he meant, he was also overjoyed.

After saying goodbye to Fu Cheng, the two returned home.

It was already past nine o'clock in the evening. The two opened the door and walked into the room. Lin Shubai was about to raise his hand to turn on the light when he suddenly heard Song Shichen frowning behind him and said, "I'm almost healed."

"Then I'll make an appointment to remove the stitches tomorrow." Lin Shubai said, touching the light switch.

Song Shichen blinked in the darkness and took a step forward.

A warm body was attached to his back, Lin Shubai shuddered, and a hand was poked into the hem of his clothes. Then the chin was gently lifted, and the hot lips and tongues were entangled. Different from the previous strong, the movements were very gentle, and even more tender. Lin Shubai groaned and swallowed in his throat.

He closed his eyes obediently, and his emotions seemed to be out of control. He felt a slight tingling in his lips, but he was very greedy for the warmth at the moment. Song Shichen's embrace was very warm, and the scent of cedar on his body was also very good.

Song Shichen's heart softened a little, um, so good.

So good that he couldn't help but do more.

Half a minute later, his disturbed hand was held down, and Lin Shubai pushed him away slightly: "I'm a little tired today, wash and sleep."

"Then together?" Song Shichen's topic changed.

Lin Shubai:  …

"No, don't make trouble."

Song Shichen pursed his lips and looked slightly aggrieved. After a while, he was awkward. While Lin Shubai was going to take a shower, he secretly sent a message to the doctor: Can I restore my memory tomorrow, immediately, immediately! Surgery is fine!

Doctor: That must not work.

Song Shichen: ...

-

Here is the outline -

While taking a shower, Lin Shubai recalled what happened at K University just now. Why did Song Shichen not recognize the original owner's dormitory building, and said he lived in No. 3?

Moreover, the information given by Guangnao is generally not wrong, and they are all real data transferred from the system of the Administration. From this, it can be clearly seen that the relationship between the two was normal when they were in school, and they have been passersby since then, so how could Song Shichen say that he liked him from the beginning? That must be at least in college, right?