Amnesia Old Attack 03

In addition to following people, Song Shichen is very good at eating, and he eats whatever he feeds.

Lin Shubai took a piece of zucchini and put it to Song Shichen's mouth.

When Song Shichen smelled the vegetable, he immediately frowned and pursed his lips.

Lin Shubai raised his eyebrows lightly.

It turned out that Song Shichen had something he didn't want to eat.

Song Shichen glanced down at the porridge on the table, then opened his mouth and ate it obediently, looking as usual.

Lin Shubai was funny and slightly sour, but he didn't add this dish later.

Song Shichen looked slightly relieved.

-

After dinner, it was already very late. Lin Shubai looked at Song Shichen's body, there was still some blood stains, so it was not an option not to take a bath.

Lin Shubai touched the back of his head and asked tentatively, "Can you take a bath by yourself?"

Song Shichen licked his lips, hesitated for a moment, and nodded.

Lin Shubai breathed a sigh of relief, and he didn't need to help him take a bath. He hasn't gotten into the role so quickly.

Of course it's nothing to help the child take a bath, but the person in front of him... is obviously no longer within the scope of the child. The thought of helping him bathe makes him instinctively embarrassed.

"Then pay attention to the wound and don't touch the water." Lin Shubai instructed.

Song Shichen said in a low voice, "Okay."

Song Shichen entered the bathroom, and Lin Shubai anxiously stood at the door. While noticing the movement, he began to sort out the relationship between the original owner and Song Shichen.

Lin Shubai was born into a good family and had a good life since he was a child, but when he was in middle school, his family fell into a downturn, and he has since plummeted. When he was in college, he and Song Shichen entered the same college, but they didn't have much interaction.

After graduation, Song Shichen inherited the family business and did a good job, while Lin Shubai also entered the Song Group through the interview and took a humble position. What really turned life upside down was after Song's mother ordered the marriage. Song's mother didn't know what to do when she got older, and she must insist on letting Song Shichen marry Lin Shubai. This decision caused an uproar, and there were several rounds of discussions in the company, all speculating on how Lin Shubai came to power.

Lin Shubai's emotions always seemed to be very dull, as if he was born without emotional strings. As for the other person at the center of the storm, the current head of the dignified Song family, Song Shichen seemed to be dissatisfied with this, but due to the pressure of Song's mother's illness, he had to accept this fact and moved in with Song's mother for the two of them. In the prepared wedding room.

So why is Song Shichen changing now?

Lin Shubai hadn't figured out the crux of the problem, when there was a sudden movement in the bathroom, accompanied by Song Shichen's muffled groan.

Lin Shubai put the phone back in his pocket, and hurriedly knocked on the bathroom door, his voice filled with worry: "Song Shichen, what's the matter with you?"

After waiting for several seconds, no one inside said a word.

Lin Shubai panicked, the door was not locked, so he pushed the door directly in. Then I saw the hot air in the bathroom and it was wet. Song Shichen was naked and half-bent, and the scarlet blood on the bandage on his right arm dyed the whole white bandage red. Lin Shubai was shocked by that scene!