End of The rebellious alpha school bully

Half a month later, the medical team worked out a way to remove the side effects, which caused major repercussions in the interstellar space, which means that many victims have hope of cure.

And the forces behind Fu Shaoyuan's experimental team were finally crumbling, and the S star was in turmoil for a while. Under the pressure of Xingxing, it was finally overwhelmed, and the criminal police have also found all the buyer lists and caught all the criminals on and off the line.

Fu Shaoyuan was sentenced to death in the interstellar court, and his crazy experimental plan will eventually fail.

Ye Xian was also arrested and dealt with because he was involved too much and had a previous record of drugging Omega. The Ye family originally wanted to protect Ye Xian, but a phone call from Old Man Lu forced them to give up this idea.

They couldn't figure it out, why did Ye Xian offend the Ye family?

During the video call between Lao Lao and Lu Zhixing, they scolded the Ye family and told Lu Zhixing to treat Lin Shubai well.

Lu Zhixing's brows and eyes became more vivid: "Don't worry, Grandpa, when I'm all right, I'll take him back to see you."

"Okay, okay." Lu Lao's eyes were a little wet. The daughter's great revenge will be avenged, the grandson has become healthy, and with a reliable partner, everything will be better.

In the end, due to the pressure of public opinion, law and the Lu family, the Ye family chose to abandon the car and protect the coach. Anyway, Ye Xian was just an illegitimate child. Even without him, there were two other outstanding sons.

As long as the Ye family has a successor, Ye Xian can only sacrifice.

Who led him astray?

Not surprisingly, Ye Xian's future in this life will be buried here.

Two months later, Lu Zhixing's treatment reached the last course of treatment, and it was basically stable within the normal range.

The cicadas were chirping outside. Lin Shubai sat on the chair and finished reading the chapter for Lu Zhixing, and closed the book. His eyes swept across Lu Zhixing's sleeping face, his eyes were gentle and soft.

"Baibai, I didn't expect the approval of the Administration to be so fast this time." Guangnao said softly.

Lin Shubai was also a little surprised. He didn't even expect Gu Jiazhi to reply to his request by email within five minutes.

As if waiting for him on a special trip.

Lin Shubai subconsciously shook his head, how could it be possible that Gu Jiazhi was dealing with all kinds of problems, maybe he just happened to see it and dealt with it smoothly.

-

Lu Zhixing watched the trial of Fu Shaoyuan in court, then returned to Emperor Star with Lin Shubai, and drove to the cemetery in the suburbs the next day.

Lin Shubai guessed something, bought a bunch of flowers from the nearby shop, and walked hand in hand with Lu Zhixing to the tomb of Lu Zhixing's mother.

The photo on the tombstone is still what the woman looked like when she was young, with bright eyes and white teeth, and a bright smile flashing in her eyes.

Lu Zhixing squatted down on one knee, raised his hand to brush off the floating ash on the tombstone, and stared at the beautiful woman in the photo with deep eyes: "Mom, this is Lin Shubai, the one I love, you bless me like you bless me. Is he okay?"
Lin Shubai looked sideways at Lu Zhixing. Although he had succeeded in resisting the side effects of the drug during this period, he had lost a lot of weight. The whole person had become thinner, and the outline was sharper and deeper, and even faintly faded. On the astringent side, there is more of a mature man's breath.