Hard Life Cabbage 05

Because of an accident, it soon became dark after dinner.

Lin Shubai first helped Tiantian take a bath. According to the director's arrangement, Tiantian would sleep with Shao Lan tonight. So he put Tian Tian on the bed that was originally his parents' room, and he put Tian Tian Tian, ​​who had been washed in white and fragrant, into the quilt, and while Shao Lan was going to take a bath, he quietly discussed with him: "I can't talk to him any more. Uncle Shao said that Dad is his fan, you know?"

Covering the quilt every day, he asked in a low voice, "What is a fan?"

Lin Shubai said: "It's just worship. If you like a star, you're his fan. This is Dad Lin's secret, and you can't tell others."

Tian Tian nodded, seemingly understanding but not understanding: "Don't worry, Dad Lin, don't tell Tian Tian!"

"Good boy."

"Lin Shubai!" Shao Lan shouted suddenly from outside.

Lin Shubai patted Tiantian's shoulder, then walked out and asked, "What's wrong?"

Shao Lan stood at the door of the bathroom and asked, "Are there any clean towels?"

He has a cleanliness addiction and doesn't like to share things with others.

Lin Shubai nodded: "Yes, wait a moment, I'll get it for you."

When he was arranging things a few days ago, he found that the original owner was really a star chaser. As long as it was endorsed by Shao Lan, he bought it. Not only buying, he also likes hoarding, just the towels endorsed by Shao Lan, he hoarded a cardboard box, really a star chaser.

Fortunately, Shao Lan not only endorsed those amazing luxury goods with high prices, but also endorsed some very close-to-the-people daily necessities, so Lin Shubai didn't have to use it at all.

I really don't know whether to blame Shao Lan or to thank Shao Lan.

Shao Lan took the towel, closed the bathroom door, and started taking a shower.

It was said to be a bathroom, but it was actually a toilet next to the kitchen. It was a kind of rough cement room. It was fairly clean, so Shao Lan reluctantly used it. He turned on the shower, the hot water instantly wrapped him, then wiped his face and took down the shampoo from the shelf next to him.

When she saw the shampoo on her face, who was smiling brightly with the brand, Shao Lan froze for a while, and scolded in a low voice, "Fuck! Are you still a real fan?"

He looked at the shower gel, toothpaste and other things, and realized that these were all endorsed by himself. The song god, who has never cared about these trivial things, rarely showed a contemplative look: "Shouldn't it be? I still have such a crazy male fan?"

Although his gender is male and his orientation is male, his external marketing is not curved at all. This Lin Shubai, with a clear face and a calm face, turned out to be his fanatical fan in private?

Then he usually endures... quite hard, right?

But... he looks quite to his taste. Character is also good.

It wasn't that he had any unreasonable thoughts about Lin Shubai, he just didn't expect things to develop so interestingly. Since Lin Shubai is his fan, he can't be too bad to others, right?

Shao Lan pondered for a moment, made up the 10,000-word story of fans falling in love with idols in his mind, lowered his head and laughed for a while, then raised his head and rushed to the foam on his body.

After taking a shower, Shao Lan changed into dry clothes, dried her hair and walked out. When I arrived at the arranged room, I saw Tian Tian buried in the bed.