Hard Life Cabbage 15

The night before Saturday, Lin Shubai and Tian Tian slept in the same bed, telling stories to Tian Tian with picture books.

Lin Shubai's voice was clear and sweet, like a gurgling mountain spring, possessing some kind of power to calm people down.

After the story was told, Lin Shubai closed the book, considered it for a moment, looked at Tian Tian and asked, "Are you really not going tomorrow?"

Tian Tian shook his head.

"Okay." Lin Shubai sighed.

"Good night."

Lin Shubai turned off the lights.

When I woke up the next morning, Tian Tian was still in low spirits and drank milk silently.

"Jingle bell~"

Lin Shubai's cell phone rang, he quickly put down the spatula for frying eggs, and answered the phone.

"Hello, is that Mr. Lin?"

Lin Shubai replied, "It's me, who are you?"

"We met yesterday, I'm the housekeeper of the Shao family, Ming Xu suddenly fell ill and wanted to see Tiantian. It's like this..." The housekeeper's words revealed a little embarrassment, "Ming Xu is usually a very sensible child, but he is sick. It was easy to be stubborn and refused to take medicine at the time, and now I want to see friends. You said this... Mr. Lin, can you help? "

Lin Shubai held the phone and asked, "Is your condition serious?"

"It's 39 degrees, and the old man is worried that it's broken." The housekeeper's voice was anxious, and there were footsteps of the family doctor walking around.

"In that case, I'll take Tiantian to visit."

Jiang Mingxu and Tian Tian are good friends, and they take care of Tian Tian very much, so of course they need to help.

The housekeeper's tone was full of gratitude: "That's great, thank you so much, Mr. Lin."

Lin Shubai hung up the phone and put the fried egg on Tian Tian's plate.

Tian Tian also heard Lin Shubai's call just now, and asked nervously, "What's wrong?"

Lin Shubai said, "Ming Xu was ill and refused to take medicine. He burned very badly."

Tian Tian immediately put down the milk and said anxiously, "What should I do, why don't I take medicine?"

How unpleasant to have a fever! He had a fever once and was so sad he was dying.

Lin Shubai said, "Let's eat quickly, and then go to see Ming Xu. Is it okay to persuade Ming Xu to take medicine every day?"
Tian Tian hurriedly nodded: "Okay!"

With that said, his eating movements were much faster.

After dinner, Lin Shubai changed Tiantian's clothes and drove to Shao's house.

to Shao Home, the housekeeper has been waiting for a long time, leading Lin Shubai and Tian Tian to Jiang Mingxu's bedroom on the second floor.

Jiang Mingxu was lying on the bed, his face was slightly red, and he looked pitiful. Seeing Tian Tian coming, his eyes lit up and he was about to get up when Shao Hongkang next to him coughed lightly. He immediately lay down, coughed, and his voice became weak: "Tian Tian, ​​you are here."

Tian Tian rushed to the bedside, looked at Jiang Mingxu worriedly, and asked anxiously, "How are you doing? My dad said you don't take medicine."

Jiang Mingxu quietly glanced at Shao Hongkang.