Amnesia Old Attack 10

The next day, Lin Shubai was drowsily awakened by the alarm clock. Just as he was struggling to get up, the alarm clock was pinched, and the room returned to silence in the early morning.

A pair of palms stretched out from behind and hugged him into his arms, with a sleepy hoarse voice ringing in his ears: "Sleep a little longer."

Lin Shubai pushed him: "I still have to go to work."

"It doesn't matter." Song Shichen said without hesitation, "Song has trained so many people that the company won't go bankrupt within a few hours."

Lin Shubai thought in a daze, yes.

So let him go, and continue to slide into deep sleep.

The two slept until three poles in the sun before they got up, and had a leisurely lunch before heading to the company.

When they arrived at the company, Lin Shubai and Song Shichen went to their own offices separately. Just as he was about to leave, his hand was pulled by him, and then Song Shichen raised his hand naturally and kissed: "Go home together after get off work."

Lin Shubai's face was a little red: "Okay."

The surrounding employees made the sound of lemon essence from a distance.

Aw... I came to work so late, and it was so gluey, last night was unusual.

Lin Shubai returned to his office floor. Fang Zizhuo happened to pass by and looked at him arrogantly. Yesterday's video was sent to Song Shichen by him. Song Shichen saw Lin Shubai's intimate behavior with other men, and he was probably very angry. Divorce.

Lin Shubai was a little puzzled, how could Fang Zizhuo's expression look like the concubine who got the emperor's sweetness in a palace fighting drama, and he became addicted to the drama?

He couldn't help but cast a loving look at Fang Zizhuo.

Fang Zizhuo: ...

He cut back to his office, and then heard about Song Shichen's kiss of Lin Shu's white hand just now, trembling with envy in a tone of envy.

The relationship between the two is so good that there is no crack in the relationship at all.

Fang Zizhuo gritted his teeth and looked indignant.

When he got to the office, Lin Shubai saw flowers on the table and raised his eyebrows slightly, where did this come from?

At this time, there was a knock on the door. Lin Shubai sat down on the office chair and said to the door, "Come in."

Jian Peng pushed in the door, with a happy smile on his face: "Mr. Lin, our product has already entered the test, and the response has been very good. It is expected to be launched on the market next month."

Lin Shubai nodded and said with a smile, "Very good, I'll invite everyone to dinner when I'm done with this paragraph."

Jian Peng's eyes lit up and he said in surprise, "Then we're welcome."

Lin Shubai smiled and nodded.

After Jian Peng left, Lin Shubai picked up the card on the bouquet with a sentence written on it.

"I will always wait for you, dear Lin."

... Lin Shubai's head was covered in black lines.

What kind of nonsense is this going to make? Song Shichen's heart can't take it anymore when he sees that he has to go racing again.

He threw the flowers into the trash can, sat down to handle official business, and suddenly the phone rang. He clicked it and received a message from a college classmate.