The Rebellious Alpha School Bully 02

Lin Shubai's eyes suddenly widened, he had already been pulled into the compartment, surrounded by overwhelming pheromones, his legs softened, and his whole body slid down.

However, instead of sliding to the ground, he fell into a scorching embrace.

The next second, the sensitive glands in the back of the neck were crushed by the fingers—

Lin Shubai shuddered violently, his glands became swollen, hard and red. He grabbed Lu Zhixing's wrist, which was as fragile as a reed by the lake that was easily blown by the wind, panting as if suffocating: "Lu Zhixing— -You give me some sober!"

The man behind him didn't care, he wrapped his arms around Lin Shubai's flexible waist domineeringly, while lowering his head and burying it in the back of his neck.

Hair scratched his skin, and the tip of Ying Ting's nose pressed against the back of his warm neck.

"Mr. Lin, you are so fragrant..." Lu Zhixing's voice murmured, with a frenzied obsession that made Lin Shubai's heart tremble.

This little bastard, what do you want to do to him?

He resisted the physical discomfort, but still leaked a little pheromone.

This pheromone is fragrant, with the aroma of narcissus, and some woody sweetness, which makes Lu Zhixing not only want to smell more. He was so restless that his body was about to explode, but after smelling this smell, he calmed down strangely.

The clamoring blood in the body seemed to have gradually quieted down.

Lin Shubai also noticed this, thinking of what Guangnao said, it should be that his pheromone had a calming effect on Lu Zhixing.

The gland was suddenly rubbed by Lu Zhixing's nose again. Lin Shubai was numb all over and handed the syringe back to him tremblingly, "I brought you the syringe."

Lu Zhixing didn't even look at it, his voice was low and hoarse, he whispered to him, and seemed to be talking to himself: "I want to bite you, Teacher Lin."

Lin Shubai's scalp felt numb for a while, because Lu Zhixing's teeth were touching his glands. As long as he bit down, his pheromones would be injected, and they would have a relationship different from that of teachers and students.

Absolutely not!

Lin Shubai's eyes narrowed. As a teacher, he must not allow such a thing to happen.

Moreover, the critical moment has passed, and now is not the time for his dedication.

"Lu Zhixing! Give me a syringe!" Lin Shubai let out a low growl, his waist was bound by him, his legs were restrained by him, his glands were still in jeopardy, and he didn't dare to turn around easily.

It was quiet for a while, and Lin Shubai breathed a sigh of relief when he heard the sound of him picking up the syringe.

After a while, Lu Zhixing seemed to lose some of his strength, and the strength on his waist was not so great. Lin Shubai lowered his heart a little, tried to move, and wanted to get up to see his condition.

As soon as he got up, a sudden force pulled him back to his original strength and bumped him back into Lu Zhixing's arms.

Lin Shubai's body softened, and he pressed his forehead, feeling gloomy in his heart.

This little bunny!

It's not over, is it?

"Teacher, let me lean on for a while." Lu Zhixing said weakly, leaning forward on Lin Shubai's back.